Thread: FEM Orlando June 15, 2024 Meeting

FEM Orlando June 15, 2024 Meeting

Hi all,
    The next meeting of the Orlando group will be on June 15th. This meeting will be a Girls Night Out at a local restaurant. The group has been to this restaurant before and is looking forward to returning in June.

Please plan on joining us.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Maxine's on Shine is tentatively planned. Really good food and nice folks. Public place with little parking but usually very fun!!

We are just a couple of weeks away from this event. Well, to be more precise it's 2 weeks from tomorrow. But it's time to start planning your outfit. Also, the organizer would like to give the restaurant an approximate number of guests so if you haven't already responded to her posts on FB or otherwise, please let me know here and I'll pass that along.

I do plan on being at this GNO. I couldn't make it the first time the group went there but the reports were very good.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.