Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They are fake, but I feel spectacular

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    Implants are the way to go. I got more than a handful right now. I still want more. I bet I will get to the point where going shirtless at the community pool could be a issue.

But plenty of old guys like me do grow breasts as they age.
    I'm not sure that I want beasts full time. I'm waiting for the "Air Parton" breast implants to be developed. You know what I mean. You pump them up to a "respectable" size when you need/want them. The you let the air out to go flat when you want/need to go back to boy mode.

But, you be you.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBird View Post
    I am confused on the chicken filets.
    They're made of silcon and have the shape of chicken filets. Used more for pushing up breasts to enhance cleavage.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

No doubt the best investment I ever made, mine came in at $150.00 but worth every dollar. I also went to a crossdressing store and they suggested a "B" cup. They are fine but at times seem a little small and believe a "C" probably would have been better. I can't dress without them and I believe you won't either, it's all forward and no going back. Enjoy your new sisters as that's what my wife calls her breast.

Maybe I'm restating the obvious, but here goes...
    Lettered cup sizes are relative to the band size. A 42B has the same volume as a 40C, and a 38D, and a 36DD, and a 44A.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    They're made of silcon and have the shape of chicken filets. Used more for pushing up breasts to enhance cleavage.
    I have a pair of those, along with full pads. Considering real silicone, but I'm spending money on other things at the moment.

Here's an interesting tip. If you have a padded bra (as opposed to a push-up) wear the wings on the opposite inside of the cup sideways instead of the bottom. If the padding isn't too thick it will give you a nice shape without making it look clumsy.

I'm not that big on fake boobs anyway...when I use my waist trainer or corset I get my chest pushed around nicely and it's much for fun to have them like that.
    To wear pants is human, to crossdress is Divine!

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I'm waiting for the "Air Parton" breast implants to be developed.
    Like that! Very clever! Someone could make money selling those (maybe)!

Frederick's of Hollywood DID sell a bra that had inflatable cups...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

found these on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CSZ4VTLF...comparaboo1-20

so anyone thinking they could patent them sorry to burst your bubble....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    We are only half serious about inflatable implants. In case you didn't know, going from the salt flats to the Sierras really stretches the skin. My friend didn't go very large. Her experience was the skin stretching was the worst part. Not terrible, just annoyingly painful. I suppose you would have to inflate them a long time (several months) before they were comfortable. Then what happens when you go flat again?
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 05-28-2024 at 06:09 AM.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    Yeah, unfortunately, that skin is just not that elastic.

I have been trying on my different dresses over the past two weeks with my new *friends*. I noticed that one of my favorite dresses does not fit properly with my new cup size. I guess I cannot shop in the Junior section anymore.

Yeah, junior section has some very cute stuff but generally won't fit us.

Breast forms were definitely a game changer for me. My first pair are starting to look a bit ragged. This post prompted me to check out GB. Has anyone bought on line from there? Is their packaging discrete?

Yes it is Claire. Give them a call and they will make you feel at ease. I believe the package references GB Services.