Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Housework

Housework

Who else loves doing household chores whilst dressed. I love the feeling of cleaning the kitchen and bathroom especially

Everything is better when dressed!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Pretty much every morning I'm up before my SO, so PF(partially femme) so basically skirt and top, and my first job is the clean the kitchen and take my SO breakfast in bed at which point I go CU(cover up).

Do I enjoy cleaning more? Certainly I'd rather do it PF than drab but actually enjoy the act of cleaning more. On reflection I'd have to say no. It's being PF that gives me the pleasure. What I'm doing is immaterial. I've never been drawn to the French maid thing either. Each to their own and all that but not for me.

And at this moment, I've done the kitchen (PF), taken up the breakfast tray (CU) and now back downstairs having reverted to (PF), had my own breakfast and am now sat in the front living room with my SO spending the morning in bed, listening to the radio while knitting. Part of my routine being to join you ladies here.

So I suppose that doing this most mornings makes it more routine for me. If cleaning while dressed is something that you only get to do infrequently then I can see why it would have greater significance.

Being im usually in bra and panties around the house and the fact that I do most of the home chores on account of my wife's limitations, yes I do the housework dressed up. I do have a cheap maid outfit that I sometimes wear to make things a bit fun

I agree 100% with Kris "Everything is better dressed"

Count me in as a member of the Crossdressing cleaning crew. I know we all share chores but there is definitely something special about doing it dressed properly.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    I agree 100% with Kris "Everything is better dressed"
    Would that include getting pulled over and having forgotten to put you license in your purse?
    Asking for a friend.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I absolutely LOVE dressing for chores. When my wife found that out she leaves a note on the fridge about what chores I can do and what outfits to wear while doing them.

Seems to have solved the sharing of chores problem. Now I do them more than she does.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Is there a certain brand of maid's outfit that MAGICALLY makes housework haters want to do menial chores?

Please post the btrand because whenever I put on a maids outfit all I want to do is take photos!

I have even less interest in cleaning the house than before I dressed!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 05-13-2024 at 10:17 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I do practically everything dressed and housework is no exception.
    I often kid my wife telling her the union will be filing a grievance since I don’t have a maid’s uniform. The last time I said that she told me if I needed one I’d better order one.
    I’m shopping now and am very sure that future housework will be that much more fun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I just bought a set of pretty aprons so I don't mess up my dresses when cooking in the kitchen.

Every now and then, my wife puts me to work.

Screenshot at 2024-05-12 17-26-07.jpg

Sherry Ann.
    She?s a good wife, just like mine

Nothing makes housework fun - they are chores that need to be done by both of us

I hate ironing but find it so much more relaxing to do when dressed.

Platinum Member
    That Really does make it more fun,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

No, dressing doesn't make househo;d or any chores more enjoyable. I am limited in opportunities to dress, I don't go out (except sometimes underdressed) but it's always interesting (rather than fun) to find things to do while dressed and therefore try to experience what a similarly dressed woman would feel. Just sitting around whiile dressed doesn't do that for me.

Last month, I stayed alone at home for the whole weekend. I spent most of time en-femme feeling wonderful. I used the time to do chores. I cleaned the whole house, both floors, both bathrooms and the kitchen. I enjoyed fully the time being a woman and doing this kind of "female" activities even if they are not assigned to female gender any more.
    If it makes you happy / It can't be that bad
    If it makes you happy / Then why the hell are you so sad?

Pre-pandemic, my wife volunteered at a local non-profit one day a week, and I would dress and do the chores. When she came home, she would remark how good the house looked and I would say, “The Good House Fairy came”. If she only knew.
    Honoring the woman within

I seem to have gotten something backwards!
    I tend to do chores that might get messy, in drab.
    I don't want to mess up my nicer things.

I Love doing household chores wearing my maids uniform.

Yes, being dressed makes housework much more enjoyable.

I feel triggered. I do not like housework but I do it. It does not matter how I am dressed. Of course a little makeup goes a long way...

This one made me smile. My dear wife goes out to work f0r the full day, every Friday, and mornings only on Saturday. We have an agreement that on those days I will do the domestic chores. When this first started she would leave a note heading K,,,,, my male name, please will you do,,,, and then list those chores she wanted me to do. Over time this changed through, "Sweetheart " to "will you ask the cleaner to", and then one Friday, "Kaye will you please". Of course I completed the requested jobs, but did not react to the note heading. After two or three weeks, she asked one Friday evening, "Do you actually read my notes?" I replied " Yes, why do you ask?" And she said "You have not reacted to my using Kaye" I just smiled, gave her a big hug and a kiss.
    By the way, I do not wear a maids outfit, just my usual denim skirt and whatever top I chose that morning.

That?s amazing Kaye
    Love this

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    LoL, The house work is house work. But dressed always feel natural, so I guess that makes it better. Reminds me I need to go stack the dishwasher.