Thread: Traveling abroad

Traveling abroad

The relief when my hand luggage doesn?t get checked while going through passport control.
    Has anyone ever been in a similar situation and been left red faced?

Never had an issue with a carry on bag but I firmly believe that I sometimes get a funny look from the agent that is reviewing the X-ray result. I've read that specific details of my bra, panties, and slip cannot be seen on the screen but it sure seems like a get a funny look sometimes. Perhaps someone with more knowledge of this technology could weigh in.

I have traveled with my girl luggage many times to a number of countries. I usually don't put anything in my carry on because I have space in the check-in and don't want too much to carry around, but I have never had an issues with anything I did put in the carry-on.

One time arriving at the international airport in Melbourne / Australia I got picked for a luggage search. This cute Aussi woman starts going through my suitcase, and right there on top is a pair of 4" pumps, in a beige color as I recall.
    She goes "Well now, what have we here?" And I am thinking, oh sh.., she is going to make a scene out of this. There are other agents and other travelers close by and I can already feel my face getting a little red.

So she looks up at me, lowers her voice and moves closer to me, then she says "Those are fantastic! Where did you buy those, girlfriend? I have to have a pair just like them!"

For a moment I thought she was going to try them on too!

I should have asked for her phone number!
    Last edited by Suzie Petersen; 05-12-2024 at 08:01 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, there was that one time my bag was overweight and they wanted to charge me $100 extra.

So, rite there at the ticket counter I opened my checked bag and began unloading the heaviest items into my carry on. Meaning silicone forms and prosthesis!

It took 2 tries to get the checked bag to pass. Meanwhile, the line of anxiously waiting passengers behind me got an eye full of boobs!

I wasn't embarrassed in the least as this was in an airport across the country from Calif. However, the red faced agent must have been because my bag was still a bit overweight and he let it go!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Is that traveling to someplace abroad, or traveling someplace as abroad?
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I travel a bunch and have gone on two cruises where I had to go thru Customs coming back into the States. When I travel I usually travel en-femme and both times the facial recognition software didn't match me to my stored passport photo. Interesting conversations with the Agents there. One of the reasons that you should put any breast form items in your checked luggage is that on the scanners it looks like plastic explosives.
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

I had a Canadian customers agent hand check my suitcase in front of everyone - he was very professional and did not comment on the female items (bras, shoes, dresses) in the bag

I recently flew back from Ft Lauderdale Fla.

In a effort to lighten my checked luggage i placed my bras
    and breast forms in my carry on bag.

The tsa scanner picked the forms up and i had to go to the side with the agent.

He asked what i had in the bag. I told him
    Breast forms. He open bag looked in then rezipped Handed my bag to me and said have a safe trip.

No big deal.

Ive taken girlly things on cruises and never had an issue too
    Last edited by Andrea Renea; 05-13-2024 at 04:52 AM.