Thread: Funny and have to share

Funny and have to share

I just got back from a family Caribbean destination wedding. I only brought a slip and a pair of pantyhose knowing I wasn't going to get much opportunity and we know I have to always have something fem in my possession always. It ended up we had a private balcony and we had drinks at night and coffee in the morning with me wearing the slip and pantyhose and I would sleep with the pantyhose on. The funny part of the week was one morning my wife and I went for a walk on the beach. It was a long beach joining to other resorts, and my wife just like most women love to take pictures and pictures and pictures. She took off her bathing suit cover up to take a picture without it. It was knitted and lacy see through and as I was holding it, I asked my wife if she would take a picture of me wearing the cover up and if anyone came by we could make a joke of it. She agreed and I put it on and my wife gave me her hat, sunglasses and hand bang and before the picture she also gave me her flip flops. As she was taking the picture a tourist from another resort was walking by and he asked my wife if she wanted to get in the picture with her friend and he would take the picture. Surprisingly my wife let him do it and we did some funny poses and when he handed the phone back to my wife he said we are both very beautiful women. We both stood there stunned and we just started laughing so hard and we believe he thought we were both women. I must admit in a real weird way it did feel good to hear. I had to share, I thought it was so funny and in our situation at times its good to laugh.

It?s great that you had that moment. Honestly, I hope more such experiences are in your future!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thats a keeper moment Maria, very neat!

That's truly awesome. Sometime good things happen for the best of reasons.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Yes that is a pretty good interaction.

Sandi

I had a second thought, which might be even better than my first thought above. It's possible that the photographer was completely convinced by your disguise. It's also possible that the photographer figured it out immediately and worked to give you the wonderful experience that you didn't even realize that you wanted/needed. It's also possible that the photographer was a CD himself and was "paying it forward". This could have been an impressive affirmation in a different disguise. It would say something wonderful about how we are becoming normalized in society.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Wow, that is a great share and memory.

Great story your wife is a rock star! Definitely a great wedding memory for you both.

Amazing, I?d love that to happen

You do have a great wife - this sounds like a precious shared memory
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 05-13-2024 at 07:32 AM.

Maria, that is a very lovely story. I'm glad the cover, hat and glasses were enough to convince him you were a woman.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Maria, You certainly know how to make us all smile every time you post here.
    Crissy