Thread: finally dressed again

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts

finally dressed again

finally after 6 months of not dressing because of a schedule change i finally got the opportunity to get out my clothes and get dressed and it feels GREAT. I have missed it so much and hate not being able to dress but with my new schedule working days and no time alone without family it is hard. so I must take advantage of today and put on all my old clothes and have some fun. Jusyt wanted to put in a quick message and say HI it has been a long time since I have posted here also hope to get in some more time in the future.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

6 months!!!!! I'd be dead after 2!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile dressed again

Welcome back to the fold.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Long time

That's got to be some kind of record Hon. Wouldn't work for me for sure. Due to developments, gonna be "Eric" most of the month. Will sneak some time to "femme Out" as Ericka though when no one is looking. On the third side of the coin, have to be Richard(this gets confusing) as well as my daughter and hubby will be moving back in with me tomorrow. Anyway, glad to have you back. Always room for another gal here for sure. Ericka

It feels good doesn't
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I went two years due to poor health. I had med. pumps that made me feel like less of a woman. Now I'm healthy I started against my so wishes. It feels marvalous. Girls due have all the fun. Guys have nothing.
    Last edited by saturnion; 05-18-2006 at 12:02 AM.
    Michelle Mc.