Thread: Working girls

Working girls

It's obvious that we all do a lot of planning to enjoy being who we are. We all have to work however (most as our guy selves). I work from 10 AM to 6:30 PM every day 5 days a week. This gives me opportunities early mornings, most of the evening and weekends to be Ericka. I was wondering how other girls fare in that department. Ericka Kay

I work only mornings so I have the rest of the day and night to be who I prefer to be...add to that, weekends and a supportive wife...makes me a very lucky girl.
    Love Nikki. x

I work from home, and I'm single, so I can dress all day. Some days I'll just put some makeup on and stay in my baby dolls. I'm very lucky.
    Toenails + Nail Polish = 1 Very Happy Girl

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    I work from 7:30AM to 4:00 PM. I dress in women's jeans, blouse, underwear, shoes, makeup, etc. to go to work and change there as I am the first one there (I go in very early). I don't dress too often in the evening in the summer as I have to be careful of being seen by the neighbors and can't spend much time outside en femme. Winter is another story though as it is usually dark soon after I get home.

Sharifemme

I work from 3 to 11 pm, so some nights, when I get home, I get dressed and am in BJ mode till the next afternoon. But I hate it when the wig comes off while I'm sleeping. When you roll over, you end up with a mouth full of hair. And as Nikki said, a supportive wife is fantastic....BJ

I work a very heavy schedule (60 hour workweeks matter of course, and many weeks much worse). Plus I have a family to tend to. Capping it all off, I don't like to rush when dressing. So I tend to limit my dressing to trips, or I'll take a day and work from home or a hotel.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I dress when the opportunity arises not an easy thing to plan

But as they say about good comedy

Timing is Everything
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I'm not chained to a time clock and work out of my home. Some days I don't go anywhere until noon. Somedays I don't go anywhere, just work at home and follow up with customers. So I do get quite a bit of time to do as I please.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I own my own retail business, and dont have the opportunity to dress much. I like to spend time in femme mode, so I try to only dress when I can enjoy it. My wife doesnt know, so that makes it harder. I am usually more in femme mode in the winter time, its too hot to wear pants here in the summer, so I have to let the hairy side of me out for a few months
    Erika Leigh

Two words, Ericka.....BUSINESS TRIPS!! Nothing better than crossdressing on an expense account!! Hehehe.

And after a hard day in the coal mines nothing better than to dress up and go shopping.

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-09-2006 at 12:04 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am a firefighter I only work ten days a month for 24 hours each one so I get to dress when I am off which is a lot. Also my gf sells Mary Kay and she uses me to try new stuff out.

boy, I was all set for some interesting reading about "Working Girls". Darn it.

I work shifts, 6-2 & 2-10, plus odd weekends,plus son & girlfriend, so planning is not something i rely on, as & when is more my style sadly. that is until Friday last week. and it's been fun fun fun every day.

Most weekday mornings I have the chance to slip on a pair of heels at least, but on weekends I can get in about two hours of ME time early in the morning, while the rest of the house is still sleeping.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I am blessed, or cursed depending on how you look at it. I live alone and no SO so I can dress all the time when I am home. I get up at 6 in the morning and most days I can be back home by 2 in the afternoon. So I can be dressed from say 3PM to 6AM, so that could be about 15 hours a day.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Aspiring Member
    I'm self employed and work from home office - Fiona xx

I live alone so have the benefit of dressing when I want; however, I am usually at work from 7:30 a.m through 5ish Monday through Friday and often have evening activities during the week. Quality time for Alex, therefore, tends to be weekend evenings

It's also more fun when I can stay up late and indulge myself!

Alex

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Me too joann.... Glad I looked b-4 i leaped.

i am self employed also. My hours are pretty much my own. I dress pretty much 24/7 anyway.

Steph

I live alone as well, and work at home, usually anyway.

I work very long hours and often am in the office on Saturday. Since I am still very much an underground crossdresser and have a great wife who does not know about my other passion I really confine my dressing to business trips.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I have my own business. I can manage my schedule to dress when I want. If I want to dress out of town, I mix some business in with that trip -- tax deductable! Now if I could only get Uncle Sammy to buy me that diamond necklace and earring set I saw at the jewelers last week.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Two words, Ericka.....BUSINESS TRIPS!! Nothing better than crossdressing on an expense account!! Hehehe.

And after a hard day in the coal mines nothing better than to dress up and go shopping.

Love Karren
    Okay Karren, Rub it in (the coal dust I mean). Say, did you ever think of having your secretary put your "Karren time" on your itinerary? Then you could...uh, never mind, I promised to "behave", right? Anyway, I wanted to say that you are the ultimate "planner" for girl time and an inspiration to all of us. Love Ericka Kay

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas
    boy, I was all set for some interesting reading about "Working Girls". Darn it.
    Hi Joann, Well why don't you post that one? Could be interesting. Kay

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

not much time

I guess I'm one of the work-a-holics, not that I want to be.
    I get up at 5:00 am, drive an hour to get to work, work 10-11 hours, and drive an hour back. By the end of the day, the day is shot, and so am I. I shower, shave my legs, and call it day to do it again the next day.

I wish I could do it as a woman. I know I'd be happier.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"