Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife/SO call you by your en femme name?

Femme name

My wife doesn't support me at all and really doesn't want my female self to exist. She'd like to call me some other name but I can't repeat it here. Ericka

Smile

My wife helped pick my name and uses it freely
    Jennifer Marie "man i feel like a women"

My wife does use my femme name that she picked out for me....
    She also introduces me when I am in femme as my husbands cousin....
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

My SO has called me by my femme name, even called me her girlfreind She has told her neice, who is her best freind, all about Betty and she is cool with it and wants to meet the real me! LOL
    XXOO Betty

I never call my SO by the female name, unless we happen to be at a CD gathering or CD messege board, then I feel it's the polite thing to do. As far as I know this "arrangment" that we both prefer
    I'm tgirl74's girlfriend

I always call Louise by her femme name, always have done, calling her by her male name seems odd and feels weird. Louise has now legally changed her name to Louise but her family and mine still refuse to call her by it. Her parents do not want her grandmother to know and are still trying to pretend it does not exist, so when we visit them we end up having to revert her male name to keep the peace. Other than that I just can't call her by her male name without it feeling strange. I guess my advantage is that I met her as Louise in the first place.

Hugs
    debs
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

yes and when shopping with me in drab she will ask if i think tephanie would like a skirt or dress that we may be looking at.
    steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    My wife calls me "Doug", or "Hey you get off your ass!", but never "Julie." She sometimes, very rarely, speaks of Julie in the 3'rd person, as in "Looks like Julie's handiwork"
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    My wife calls me "Doug", or "Hey you get off your ass!", but never "Julie." She sometimes, very rarely, speaks of Julie in the 3'rd person, as in "Looks like Julie's handiwork"
    He lies like a rug! I never say get of your ass! ... and I am rarely home to call him Julie at an appropriate time .. (kidnik in the house) ... work keeps me busy, but I do try to keep up with the times .. went shopping today , bought hair dye, nail polish, panties, none of which were for me

Now just a durn minute here. I washed and shrunk a tank top for ya, since we got back. But I freely confess, I had the better part of the shopping trip
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Now just a durn minute here. I washed and shrunk a tank top for ya, since we got back. But I freely confess, I had the better part of the shopping trip
    Darned right you did and I'm jealous, I can't wear those shorts! Thanks for the shrink job, gaze out the window at the lawn
    Love ya Julie

How embarassing! My own partner outing me for coloring my hair! Ah well, she's my dream girl.

How embarassing! My own partner outing me for coloring my hair! Ah well, she's my dream girl.
    Hey I was always natural too, but I took the plunge too ... don't feel bad Julie
    Love Ya , but jealous of those legs !

LOL! We're not even going to get into the jealousy thing, because you've got those parts dangling from your shoulders....oh, "breast", yeah, that's it....now let's be polite and go to bed!

LOL

Only time my wife calls me Jodi is when she is mad at me.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Nothing like jumping in on a thread in the middle of a lovers' quarrel. Anyway, nearly seven years ago when I told my wife about me, she asked if I had a name. I told her then that when she met me, I would introduce myself to her. Still waiting.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Jodi, sorry to hear that, hugs right back to you!

When we are out in public I always use Amanda.....*except when I have had too much to drink..then I might make a tiny error....or the day our car got towed and I yelled "holy s*** boy name where the "f" is our car!!!!" But I would like to think that is sort of allowed when your car has been towed.

Now when we are home I use the boy name. Unless I have had too much to drink then well.....

Do you all see a pattern???

I did ask though while we were dating how serious he was about using the girl name at home and my sweety said it did not matter which name I used...as long as it was one of two names he uses!

nope

My wife helped me decide on my name and it is similar to hers. When I am en femme she uses it and when I am drab she refers to Danielle in the third person as when we are shoping she will ask if Danielle would like something or if it would fit her. Yesterday she was getting dressed for a wedding and I came in the bedroom she wanted to know if Danielle had some cotton gloves to put her hose on with as her hands were rough, she knew I did, and smiled.

My wife is very willing to call me "Olivia" or "Livy". There is a little bit of tendency to speak in the third person as if Olivia is somone we both know and a little tendency to avoid addressing me directly by name, but it's not very different in that respect than her use of my drab name.

Olivia

Lets go shoe shopping!! miss_sarah's Avatar
    Not so much.... yet anyway
    xoxo Sarah

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Nope! Never has Never will!
    Haley P. Kemp

Yes, she does...she will ask when returning home..was Eva here today? If she knows that I will be dressing, she will say Eva, would you please put a load in the washer and do the dishes..of course how could I say no?

When I was married and I dressed en-femme at home my ex wife called me Helen and we had very girly times together talking about dresses and bras and panties and even sanitary protection such as STs and Tampons etc.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]