Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's with all the GG bashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Just as a note, as I couldn't let this comment slip by. The TG forum, for genetic males, is set up as a place where any CD, TG, TS, or whatever acronyms you can think of, can post and feel safe from those menacing women. Even Tamara does not have access to that section.
    Thanks for the tip. I'm checking it out. (BTW, the "invitation only" thing is kind of misleading.)

Actually, I don't think I've ever taken issue with GGs here, or posted much that I figured they should be shielded from or felt uncomfortable with them seeing. In fact, I'm sitting here drumming my fingers, trying to think of an issue I could conceivably raise for which I wouldn't want their feedback. Not coming up with much. I do see the occasional instance of miscomprehension or misinterpretation from both sides of the aisle, but I would think that's one reason for intermingling - to iron such things out.

Since the atmosphere of the MTF forum seems to be changing, however, and since recent discussions have made me hyper-sensitive to the issue, my rule of thumb is that if I wouldn't say it in person, I won't say it here.

If you don't like it.....

Well, I've always said that if you don't like it, why don't you be the first to put your hand up to be the leader? I don't like anyone that carps and doesn't have good leadership suggestions and then isn't willing to put their actions just where their mouth is.
    This forum is unique in that we do have the presense of both sides of the question - How can CDers be more comfortable, and from the GGs here - just how to do it![SIZE=3] It just can't get any better! [/SIZE]
    I value all the input from everyone. The only thing I don't like is people that sit on the sidelines and complain! Would you be willing to put up with what it takes to be a GG moderator? HUMPH!!!:mad:
    I value, admire, love, trust, envy, all our mods here, [SIZE=3]both[/SIZE] FTM and GG!

How's that for my 200th post?
    Michelle
    michellej

Aspiring Member
    I feel that bashing any one especially gg's is very distasteful and degrading.

I personally feel having GG's in the forum is very helpful and I for one really value their input, as every one, has a different view on many subjects.

A lot of people forget we are all here for the same thing, that is to make friends, and learn from the experiences of others.

That is my feelings, and hope i did not insult any one

Denise

See this, it's Generals Hammer... and this is what ya gonna get if I see anymore GG Bashing.... or any bashing!!! Nuff said
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Awwwwwesome T...so tell me...did u break your spiked whip again?

Ya think I need a whip when I got that big hammer??
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I have been studying this matter of GG bashing and have discovered that it happens most when we go too long between panty polls. The stress just seems to build to a breaking point :cheeky:
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    I have been studying this matter of GG bashing and have discovered that it happens most when we go too long between panty polls. The stress just seems to build to a breaking point :cheeky:
    At last.....someone with a practical solution!

LOL

(Nice one).

Just another 'Gurl'
    Wren you definitely have a right to be here. The thing is some people here are just insensitive. I do not know if they are trying to be funny, smarter than the average bear or what but I do them to be highly embarrassing and insulting to CDs as a whole. If you GGs leave I am gone too.
    Just another man in a dress

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    But I've not long posted one I never did see how many voted on it...... *goes to dig it up*
    Administrator

I am still very new here. I am GG and the way i look at it if someone has to bash someone else are usually the ones that have issues and dislike for themselves.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    Still aprehensively I hope that my presence doesn't conflict with anybody. I feel like I have a right to be here, for many reasons.
    You definitely have a right to be here, so please don't feel apprehensive.

It's really just some folks can be oblivous and insensitive at times, but as you may have noticed in this thread, Tamara's not to only one willing to call them on it.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    WOW....GG bashing? I've been lurking around the forum for a little bit now apprehensive about becoming a member. I'm a GG but my SO is FTM, so I kind of feel alone on this one, and I couldn't figure out if I belonged on this site/forum or not. I leap to the otherside to see what's going on and I find this. Talk about unsettling. However, it's reassuring that there is GG support in abundance.

I've never understood how people who know what not fitting into the box feels like, can openly restrict people around them. Because of my situation people always tell me that I'm a lesbian but I argue that that isn't so, and even my gay friends still don't believe that I just am who I am. Acceptance is the key that is missing in so many places.

Still aprehensively I hope that my presence doesn't conflict with anybody. I feel like I have a right to be here, for many reasons.
    Wren this is the very fear I spoke of earlier in this Thread! I have finally come forth to tell my wife that I've joined this forum and I want her to join or at least a look around! The Gg's are special spice in this cake and we need them to stay and feel comfortable!
    It unsettling enough for my wife to know that I like to wear female clothing! Imagine how unsettled she would feel if this place I come for support bashes GG's! Yes I've made what I thought was a funny and maybe it wasn't to the GG's!! So let's stop and think before we type!

I think Julie is right let's start a panty thread and be content!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

ggs

part of the reason that i like coming to this site is the fact that i can see how ggs will react to things and then have a general base idea of how my wife might act.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

ggs

The Life u live will never be perfect but going on about stuff like this makes it harder for everybody. I came here for all the same reasons most of you did but i don't judge ppl i live my life how i want and i speak my mind. Life is short stop crying about this stuff and move on.

I believe in everybody here and i repect you all for coming out and telling everybody your a cd. You all got guts. Now stand up and fight for what you really want!

Saving the world is a full time job believe it.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

I Have recently joined this forum and find it quite strange that anyone would want to "bash" support members of any kind. I'm not sure about what happens world wide but here in the UK, especially here in North West England we find that most genetic females are accepting and extremely supportive of TVs and CDs in general. I can see no reason or benefit from bashing anyone who is sportive whoever they be. Perhaps the old green eyed monster is rearing its ugly head, envy is a terrible thing.

Judith

[SIZE="2"]Decry me not for my lifestyle or for what I am, I didn't choose this life, I merely play the cards life has dealt me............You see, I was born this way.............(Author.. JSD.).
    No man or woman is worth your tears because the ones who are will never make you cry………Author unknown.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Judith TV; 04-04-2006 at 08:01 AM.

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)

Have to say.......

I wanted to also say that it is great for us GG's to be able to talk to Cd's (other than our own) and get many different points of view. That also makes this site unique, not just that we are allowed here but that we can find friends in both the GG aspect and the Cd aspect.........

Thanks all for the nice words

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

Hi all and especially the GG's,

I haven't read all the posts here but I want to express my appreciation of all the GG's who come here and contribute (and those who don't as well). You all help to make this forum what it is and I implore you to carry on making comments. As for those who have criticised GG's (and I haven't personally seen any such posts, probably just as well), I would say, 'Take a hike'

Em