Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So would you....?

Banned Read only

So would you....?

Be terribly upset if you woke up one morning and it fell off?
    Realizing then that you would have to live the rest of your life as a female and being able to wear female clothes without any negative side effects?

On the other hand for the FtM's and GG's how would you feel if you woke up one morning with male equipment?

I would like to get the CD's and GG's perspective on this question so i ask the TS's not to reply please. Also try to keep it clean and non-vulgar.
    Thanks

Well, to play a little devil's advocate here.

At 45, with an established life, family, and career, if it simply fell off (or I suffered an injury that required its removal) there really wouldn't be a NEED to dress as a female, other than perhaps panties.

I'm fairly certain that at this point in my life, people would wonder if I simply decided to wear skirts and dresses because of its loss. They would expect me to continue dressing and behaving as a man, just without the proper equipment.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do day dream about slowly "changing" : developing fem hips and breasts and then having a need to wear bras and women's tops and how this would fit in at home and work, with a "Need" for "different" clothing.

So if it fell off, I developed breasts, somehow developed wide hips, soft skin, and thicker hair; Now Then - I'd be in heaven with no one to blame/credit but the good Lord..

Bring it on!!

Jenna

Banned Read only
    I suppose i should have added that...that yes you would somehow transform into the other sex 100%. Sorry my fault and i'm glad you added the last part.

Then most definitely yes, where can I sign up!

Jenna

I'd be pretty darn upset considering that's where I get most of my fun from.
    Hail Satin!

Just another 'Gurl'
    When I'm feeling fem I would not be upset but when I am in guy mode I would be hating.
    Just another man in a dress

Where do I sign up the idea of losing the male bit mmmmm love to.
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

absolutely!

it would be with great pleasure and a wonderful blessing to be able to live the rest of my life as a woman, the sex i most revere and feel an affinity for...
    the best part is that i could then legitimately call myself a lesbian!!!

I've thought about this before actually. I don't know if I'd like my parts permanantly switched I'd probably be devastaded because it would just be sudden, no thoughts involved, just bam! Hello new anatomy. It's kind of like Ranma 1/2 the manga/anime from Japan. If your familiar, if not it's about a boy who gets a curse on him so that when he comes in contact with hot water he transforms into a girl, and when he has cold water poured on him he reverts back to his male form. Every person can get used to anything given time. BUT I somehow don't concede, I would like the ranma option, the choice of switching back and forth at will but a permanant change....I can't even decide which shirt I want to wear in the morning, the long sleeved black one or the pink baby-t, so i end up wearing them one on top of the other. ha...a metaphor. I think.

HA now my post is in the right place...I'm such a luddite

good point

I don't think i would like it if i just changed in to a girl over night. Its just not something that would feel right to me. Its funnier pretending to be a girl to me then really being one. My whole life would change and i don't like change that much. I liked the idea of switching to male and female when u want that would be cool.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

not sure, would be interesting to wake up and be a woman I'd have to check out my new body if that happened!!

Provided my new parts left when it fell off would function so I could wee and get sexual pleasure then YES PLEASE!!!

Lyndax

Losing the "Wedding Tackle"

I can't remember the band, but this thread reminds me of a song from, oh, 10-15 yrs. ago called "Detachable Penis." Anyway, even though I like my femme side and dressing like a girl, I would be very upset if I lost the ol' "Twig and Berries." I'm a man and I like it that way!
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

@carson: the song is by King Missile

I would be shocked first, but then, yes, I'd enjoy it and most likely would be happy.
    But not knowing what it means to be a real woman, might be that I become a F2M.

This is a hard one to answer , in one word [SIZE="3"]YES[SIZE="1"][/SIZE][/SIZE]

*engage sarcasm v3.0* Oh no.... terrible shame..... oh, well, here comes Kimberly full time!!

Hello girls

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Gee, let me think on this for a moment, what a tough question. Hmm...uh...thinking still...

DUH? I'd just wonder how long it would take for me to wake up from it all...

Smile

oh yes yes we can only dream of such wonderful things happening oh yes
    hugs
    Ronda

If Willy and his Pals fell off would they be still laying there somewhere in the bed?
    Love these fantasy threads- they touch the old childhood dreams that lurk about my subconscious.
    Willy has been my constant companion for 50 years, we've had some really good times together
    Think I'll keep him, thanks, but how about changing everthing else to look as I imagine Teresa ought to look? OOOOH! I Could dig that!

[SIZE=3]It's happened to me, several times. Then, halfway through the party, I woke up again, properly. Darn!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Would I be upset if I woke up one morning to discover my penis had fallen off?
    Well yes I would be rather upset.
    That's upset as in screaming the f*****g place down!
    I think i'll just hold on to Stromboli (a nickname he was given a long time ago, do you have one, a nickname that is) as we've become rather attatched to one another over the years.

Ponder This All The Time

They would only see the back side of my three inch heels.

Terribly upset? Well, yeah, who wouldn't? Whether you wished for such a thing or not, it would certainly rock your boat. But in playing along with the spirit of the thread, if Mr. Happy were to take the permanent vacation, I'd probably wind up liking it in the long run. I love and admire the female lifestyle. Women can and do enjoy doing many of the things I like doing as a man, like football and baseball games, golf, etc. So why is the little voice reminding me to watch out what I wish for, as I just might somehow get it?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Marla put into words what I was thinking.

Oh yes!

Often crosses my mind. It was something I dreamt of during puberty.

And I'd rather lose my genetalia than a hand/arm/leg/other extremity.

Would you need to sleep for a month or so? I have a business to run.
    Adele. xxx