Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for Kat to test the limits or let it pass?

I would love to just remove all body hair completely. But it's kind of hard to hide in the summer... don't think I'm ready for everyone to notice it. Hair will grow back, but there will definitely been a period of several weeks where it is obvious you removed it -- just be sure you're ready to explain that to anyone who might ask.

well i did it! took quite some time. So what did i do first when i was done? the thing that many people rave about, i put on some hosiery to feel the difference. It definitely feels a bit different, but don't think i'd do it all for that. so now i'm just lounging in my favorite blue dress, with black tights, and my brand new hot pink platform stripper boots lol. Thank you thank you thank you for your support it means alot to me.
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira