Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women's jeans

I've had clerks at Kohl's tell me to take the clothes to the mens dept. They said it was against store policy to let men in the womens rooms. She even offered to go with me, to show me where it was. So even though I was kept from trying them in the ladies room, I still felt I had great customer service.

I LOVE shopping at Kohl's. It's the only place I can buy my GLO jeans and try them on in a fitting room without the burden of asking an attendant ' how many ' clothes I'm trying on, and then searching through to count themselves. I had that issue at Marshall's and the lady said I wouldn't fit in size 11's.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Hi Girls,
    I am going to put my 2 cents in on the subject. I am a size 22 to 24. Most of the time, you will not find feminine jeans with long enough inseams. I need 32 inches. Also, in these sizes, women's jeans generally have far to big thighs compared to men's. I am a sucker for embroidered jeans. I have been purchasing tall sized jeans from Roamans with good results. The thighs are on the small size, but that is good for CDs. The one thing I do have to have done to them is hemming them by a CD friendly seamstress.

Rita Knight
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

Smile Womans Jeans

LLBean and Landsend have great jeans and the staff are more then weilling to help with sizing and suggesting tops and other items to go along with the jeans. I where a 33/34 and wear size 14 from both company's. they fit great and as my mans jeans get old I have just replaced them with either boot cut witha bit of streach or straight leg. I wear them all the time and no one even gives a second look. Both companies have geat service.
    Hugs
    PD

Quote Originally Posted by psdibe
    I where a 33/34 and wear size 14 from both company's.
    ...and I wear a 32/33 in mens, and just bought a womens 10. All the more reason to try before you buy!!

Thanks for the tip, PD!
    -Dayna

Self-professed godess of Photoshop... because a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

I had a pair of women's jeans for a little while. They were Gloria Vanderbilt size 12 longs. It was a pair of stretch jeans I got from Goodwill. I ended up re-donating them back as I found I really needed a 14 in the Gloria Vanderbilts.

Jeans

love my size 2 ultra low cut waist lucky jeans,,, with a pairs of 5' heels