Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Clothes worn by fictional characters that you love

Speaking of gowns, how about Julia Roberts' gown in My Best Friend's Wedding?

I would love to wear anything Julia Sugarbaker from the TV series "Designing Women" wore.She dressed really classy

I've always loved the Japanese Manga style and have always dreamed of being invited to a fancy dress party that I would have an excuse to live out my fantasy. (unfortunately, i don't get invited to any, and i'd probably chicken out anyway)
    I may be off track with that, but hey... what ya gonna do

[SIZE="1"]"What's the use of two strong legs if you only run away. What's the use two strong arms if you only push and shove. What's the use of two good ears if you cant hear those you love. Tell me which ones are the weak ones, and which ones touch the stars?" Eddi Reader[/SIZE]

lots of love Kelly. X

I've got to say Wonder woman" would be a close 2nd. It's funny, I've always thought how good it'd be to be dressed as wonderwoman. Didn't think so many others of you felt the same.
    I may be off track with that, but hey... what ya gonna do

[SIZE="1"]"What's the use of two strong legs if you only run away. What's the use two strong arms if you only push and shove. What's the use of two good ears if you cant hear those you love. Tell me which ones are the weak ones, and which ones touch the stars?" Eddi Reader[/SIZE]

lots of love Kelly. X

With a choice between Wonder Woman and Batgirl, I'd have to choose Batgirl.

Funny, I've heard some guys say, "Batgirl isn't sexy. Where's the skin?"

Some guys are like that. If there's no skin showing, they're not interested. I've always been the opposite. I've found it hard to be turned on by looking at a woman when she's naked.

I,ve always loved the outfit that Lynda Carter wore as Wonder Woman, especially with those sheer tan pantyhose. Made me wish I was trapped by the villain. Also liked the Batgirl costumes worn my Yvonne Craig and Alicia Silverstone.
    Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux. Black Scorpion.

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar

SMG in Cruel Intentions

Anything she wore in this movie was mega hot, but the schoolgirl outfit was really, really good.

If i could emulate any chick it would be her (I'm desperately trying BTW)

Rach
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anything worn by Lara Croft from either the games or the movies.

Jennifer Garner's red costume from the last part of Elektra.

Sandra Bullock's police uniform from Demolition Man.

The biggest influence though is probably Rachel/Jennifer Anniston in Friends.

I totally agree with Sarah Michelle Gellar. How amazing were her clothes in Cruel Intentions.

In Buffy the Vampire Slayer she used to wear clothes that aided her in running around very fast and killing vampires, so she was not often seen in a skirt and heels.

There was one episode though which always makes me laugh when Buffy is trying to get a bank loan and is dressed in a conservative but very lovely pencil skirt. A vampire turns up of course and she instinctively tries to kick it. She can't move though. She looks down at herself, and remembering what she is wearing, she curses, "stupid skirt!" I love that!

Banned Read only
    I alwiz wanted to where this wonderwomen coustum (by the way that is not me) finely last halloween i did it i dressed in it and went to a party since i am a full time crossdresser and everyone thins i really am a girl it was great and it felt so good. and the boots are great they fell great and they look great to along with everything eles

Anything Sydney Bristow wears is awsome.

Especially in most of the first season.
    Parity,

Rondevous,

And almost thirty years

which only three of my favorites.

The last one not so much for the cloths but because Syd is so pretty with the blue hair, and the way she glows when Vaughn defends her in the club.

I'm a big science fiction fan so....

Here's Colonel Wilma Dering and the perfect Star Trek uniform.

And does anybody remember Doctor Who? Romana wore the most delightful girly outfits.
    Last edited by AlyssaT; 01-18-2006 at 11:58 AM.
    Alexis W.

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    I loved the dresses in West side story, especially the ones in the dance hall scenes.
    Alison xxx

Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but I've always loved the clothes that Shelley Long, playing Diane Chambers, wore in the sitcom "Cheers". So feminine and full of details! Demure yet sexy!

character clothes

how about the red gown that jessica rabbit wears.

I don't remember that costume?

I don't ever remember seeing that starfleet uniform on Star Trek. That must have been someone's custom made creation. It couldn't even be a concept for any series, but it would have been totally cool to watch and wear. As for my dream dress, Cinderella's or Belle's yellow gown from Beauty and the Beast. And of course 7 of 9's first outfit the silver bodysuit only worn once.

Ok, here is mine. Going chronologically, I’d go with Dustin Hoffman in “tootsie”. Any of the “cute little outfits” he wore!! ESPECIALLY the cowgirl outfit from the photo shoot scene. Dorothy Michaels was my inspiration growing up n the 80’s. Most boys wanted their haircut to look like Tom Cruise in “top gun”. I wanted a paisley print blouse like the one in “tootsie”!! My second fav. ostume is anything worn by Scully in the x-files. This was my inspiration in the 90’s. (Just check out my look in my “story behind your first picture” thread!!!)
    And my final costume would have to “vampire willow” from Buffy the vampire slayer. No particular reason, I would just love it if I look that hot!!!!!

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Hi all

I know it would be out of place in todays world, But those clothes worn by
    Scarllet really does it for me. (Now wheres those RED pills and a Time Machine)

Hugs, Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie
    Anything worn by Lara Croft from either the games or the movies.

Jennifer Garner's red costume from the last part of Elektra.

Sandra Bullock's police uniform from Demolition Man.

The biggest influence though is probably Rachel/Jennifer Anniston in Friends.
    Hi

I think Monica is more my speed. There was one episode where she was wearing a brown turtle neck sweater. A skirt that just covered the top of the long black high heal boots. I am in the middle of trying to replicate that look

Hugs, Sarah
    Last edited by Sharon; 02-14-2006 at 11:13 AM. Reason: double post
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh yeah Dana Scully. The first pair of shoes I bought were like hers. I've always called them my Scully shoes. I love those shoes even though they are a little to small for me now.

Diane Chambers!

Quote Originally Posted by TracyDeluxe
    Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but I've always loved the clothes that Shelley Long, playing Diane Chambers, wore in the sitcom "Cheers". So feminine and full of details! Demure yet sexy!

Oh my gosh, I LOVED almost everything that Shelley Long wore on "Cheers" as Diane Chambers! In fact, I wore a lot of similar clothes myself through my teen years -- the very feminine blouses and preppie outfits, sweaters and pleated skirts, etc.

I also had the Diane Chambers hair down pretty good in high school -- I would pull it back of course in guy mode, but when I was en femme I could brush it out into a fair approximation of Diane's helmet-hair, lol...
    Last edited by Sharon; 02-14-2006 at 11:16 AM. Reason: oversized photos
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

The Cure for Yellow Fever miyako's Avatar
    It's probably a little bit off from what most of you are posting but its still awesome looking. I like this outfit on the game I play (everquest 2).

mad-poet.jpg

Miyako Myoung
    FunHi Profile

Net Model Page

iModel Page

Model Place Page

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby
    I don't ever remember seeing that starfleet uniform on Star Trek.
    That's because Colonel Wilma Dering was on Buck Rogers not Star Trek...

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Everything and nothing that was worn by the Bond girls [/SIZE]

See my avatar?

I am doing a photo shoot on March 4th. One of the outfits will be as Cuella De Vil. I am surprised that she is not more of a favorite amongst drag queens.
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/