Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressers that are into Men

When dressed I always wonder about what it would be like to have the attention of a man - clean, neat, a gentleman - to be held, treated tenderly. I also wonder about dancing and being held tight. That being said, if it came down to a sexual relationship I don't know what I would do - I am curious tho!?!?!?
    Luv to All
    LoriAnn

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I dont find men attractive. Period. I don't even think I am attractive as a man. I love women. That's why I want to live like one.

Quote Originally Posted by LoriAnn_CD View Post
    When dressed I always wonder about what it would be like to have the attention of a man - clean, neat, a gentleman - to be held, treated tenderly. I also wonder about dancing and being held tight. That being said, if it came down to a sexual relationship I don't know what I would do - I am curious tho!?!?!?
    Luv to All
    LoriAnn
    I feel the same curious about some of those experiences

I have always admired women, but also have been excited by the attention I sometimes get from men, if they're nice. However, the one time I tried it on with a man, it didn't seem right. I realized later he was really in to me as another man, and that's not what I wanted -- I want a man to treat me like a woman. I kind of had a crush on him, but I didn't get off on what happened between us. i still think about being a woman with a man, in fact more and more all the time.

I did experiment w/ a guy years ago as a male. We had both been drinking and were in the hot tub and things happened. I probably would have never done that minus the alcohol.

As a girl I'd try it again possibly although I prefer women. I guess I'm slightly bi curious at times. I consider myself heterosexual but wouldn't be against trying it again if the circumstance was right as a girl.

I am totally bisexual. I want to experience being with a man as a man and as a woman. It's who I am.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pntyhsephan View Post
    I did experiment w/ a guy years ago as a male. We had both been drinking and were in the hot tub and things happened. I probably would have never done that minus the alcohol.

As a girl I'd try it again possibly although I prefer women. I guess I'm slightly bi curious at times. I consider myself heterosexual but wouldn't be against trying it again if the circumstance was right as a girl.
    I guess there's some valudation for some CDs being Girly and having thoughts of men
    although I still say that being with a man is great but once the fun starts the clothes are off and it's still guy on guy

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    I guess there's some valudation for some CDs being Girly and having thoughts of men
    although I still say that being with a man is great but once the fun starts the clothes are off and it's still guy on guy
    Good point, I suppose if it were to happen the acts done would have to be clothes on for me. I'm just not into men as a man, been there. Either that or another CD as mentioned by some.

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Boy is this ever a question I am wrestling with right now. I like the look of women. I was out just last night in boy mode and there were some ultra sexy waitresses dressed in skimpy short kilts and tie shirts, with white knee socks and the cleavage out. Yes I like that. I may not know what to do with that but I like it. BUT. I have enjoyed the other side and really found some incredible intimacy there. Its just different. I almost feel more comfortable with a male or a girlie male because they understand me and I them. I am just caught in the middle.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Quote Originally Posted by Pntyhsephan View Post
    Good point, I suppose if it were to happen the acts done would have to be clothes on for me. I'm just not into men as a man, been there. Either that or another CD as mentioned by some.
    I dont think it's something you should ever pursue then hunny stick to the girls I say

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    I dont think it's something you should ever pursue then hunny stick to the girls I say
    True, I'll probably heed your advice unless the right situation were to present itself. Until then it's GG's or perhaps a passable CD

After years of deliberation i decided Im 100% Bi, but i must say that i enjoy sex with men alot more when im dressed up =)

I used to find men attractive only when dressed. I also find I'm totally not interested in women when in girly mode but that might be because I've never met a girl who was *that* into me in lingerie. That said, I've now had a few opportunities with someone who I used to only see en-femme but for whatever reason, dressing wasn't an option so I was in drab and I still enjoyed it. That's probably just that person though because there's history. The idea of going out in drab and meeting another guy like that isn't at all appealing.

I know when I dress I am

all I want is to wake up in the morning and lay my head on a mans chest I'm a simple girl really

Mostly I'm physically attracted to women but I would love to be taken by a man while dressed.
    It also depends how I'm feeling at the time.

The real question is how many women out there would be willing to be with (and be supportive of) a passive/submissive CD?
    It would be easier to be with a man but... I don't see them as a long term goal.

I'm weird.

While I've only been out a few times in my female mode my fiance loves the man and woman inside me and encourages me to explore my feminine side. She takes all my pictures for me and helps me shop and helps do all my make up...we are working towards fantasies of ours to use a man or a woman as a play toy for us. We also want to see how many men hit on both of us together when we go out...but totally into my lady in any mode.
    Last edited by Joanna41; 07-12-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: grammer corrections

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna41 View Post
    While I've only been out a few times in my female mode my fiance loves the man and woman inside me and encourages me to explore my feminine side. She takes all my pictures for me and helps me shop and helps do all my make up...we are working towards fantasies of ours to use a man or a woman as a play toy for us. We also want to see how many men hit on both of us together when we go out...but totally into my lady in any mode.
    You are lucky to have a woman who is interested in exploring the fantasies. Hold on to her.

well most of the time i am not dressed so i have a very stong atraccion to women...i like everything about them i get more turned on if they are wearing lingerie tipical male behavior. But i have experimented with males as a male and with a cd as a cd.. I think ideally i like women in male mode but would love to be with a male when dressed!!.so i came to the conclusion i am super bi...

Quote Originally Posted by latnheat View Post
    well most of the time i am not dressed so i have a very stong atraccion to women...i like everything about them i get more turned on if they are wearing lingerie tipical male behavior. But i have experimented with males as a male and with a cd as a cd.. I think ideally i like women in male mode but would love to be with a male when dressed!!.so i came to the conclusion i am super bi...
    That's what I was trying to get at. I'm not at all attracted to men in male mode but in female mode it possibly could happen. I do consider myself heterosexual and bi curious (but rarely). The femininity takes a hold on more than the clothes I wear. I feel like a woman and want to be treated as such. So.... if the conditions/person were right....

I'm attracted to women when I'm dressed or otherwise. However, I'm also attracted to men who CD or are TV and when dressed I'm attracted to men from the waist down. I just can't see myself being intimate with a man. For me with men it's carnal or nothing
    Don't be a drag, just be a queen

In either mode, I prefer women. I have fantasied about being with a man but I seriously doubt I would act on it.

I'm gay, so in either en drab or en femme, I am attracted to men. I feel that when in boy mode, I act and like to be responded to as a man, even if I do often take a more submissive role among men. When dressed, though, I'd like to be treated and respected as Cassie.

Silver Member
    When I am dressed, I have fantasies of being taken by a man and would be very naughty and submissive. Maybe someday I will try it and see which is better fantasy or the real thing. Hopefully the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallie View Post
    In either mode, I prefer women. I have fantasied about being with a man but I seriously doubt I would act on it.
    Yeah, that describes me as well now that I think of it. While there are moments of fantasy, acting it out is a whole other ballgame.