Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonight i came clean

Hang in there Denise, It may still get rough once and awhile.
    Stephenie

Good for you Denise. Doing the right thing is often very tough. Best of luck, whatever the final outcome.
    Phoebe

good luck girl, i wish i had your courage, please tell me how it works out. i need to do the same as you did but am not sure how to do it or how it will come out. love ya bobbie

Hi Denise Totally understand you had to get it out...well done and good luck... I just know it'll be ok.

Everything crossed
    Ellaine
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

Now Hannah Robinson Denise Robinson's Avatar
    Update,

hi all and many many thanks for all of your kind words, means a lot to me, more than you know.

My wife seems to be chilling now to the idea. i guess she spent all day today on the internet researching as i got a few calls with questions. As i work away she is flying over this weekend. we discussed a lot and it basically boils down to that she will support me but if i decided to go and have SRS then the marriage would be over as she needs a physical man not a women. This to me was hard to hear and told her i have thought about SRS but i dont think i would do it. Things i have done in the past she said has now clicked into place for her as she always wondered why i was so fem. I wasnt aware of it but she had noticed. even the way i walk and look like a girl when laying down. weird i know but i didnt notice was normal for me. taking each day as it comes to be honest and see where this leads, but i will take my time.#

well i will update most likely next monday after i have seen my wife.

thanks again for all of your help.

if anyone is thinking about telling their partner and would like more info then please pm me or add me to there msn messenger. i will be there to help if needed.

i really do appreciate you all and feel at home being here.

Hey Denise, I'm so glad to here about her choice to support you up to the point in which she has stated, and that soon after finding out, that is so nice! just take it slow and let her advance the situation. From what it sounds since she that much, and so soon she might grow to fully enjoy your femme side as much as you, but let her do it, and do not verbaly interfear in her transitioning process yourself! Yours truly, sissy Jay

P.S. My heart is soaring for you! Enjoy each step as it comes to you!

Denise ain't you just wonderful with that wife.

Me I do not know what I would have done.....honest. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if... and sometimes when I have just gone out I wonder if I put that bra away safely. Sometimes I have decided to go home and find if it was hidden. Other times i was jst too far away and stayed away in hope.

Best of luck and wishes with the newly released you

trannied

You read like a sound-minded person.

Things will work Be considerate, and communicate how you feel, but don't neglect how she feels...

Something we've heard a million times over.

Best of luck to you both!! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]