Thread: Signs!

Signs!

Anybody ever wish that we all had to wear a sign around our neck. Not just us CDs, but every human, for one day had to where a sign that stated to the whole world just what kind of person they truly are.

Ya know....good person, trusting, loving, compassionate, hates dogs, loves to dress in womens clothes, wife beater, male chauvenist pig, adulterer, closet homosexual, racist, money grubbing politician, lier, thief, can't stand all you freaks, want to impose my view on you life, intolerant of others, change sucks, the sun revolves around the earth, close minded, egotistical, heterosexual, homosexual, greedy, lazy, screwing my neighbor's wife, pediphile, holier than thou, atheist, volunteer, helps those in need, donates money to good causes, well rounded, see the world only thru my eyes. You get the point.

Life seems to be a deception. We don't really want anybody else to know who we really are, so we single them different ones out, before anybody has the opportunity to look too closely at us.

Guess I,m just a little Bitchy today, anybody else feel this way? I think that If Global Sign Day ever comes about, we might find oursleves on the path to true enlightenment, and learn that WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT, AND WE ARE ALL THE SAME. We just all need to learn that we are all human, and that is OK so long as you don't hurt anyone else in the process!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

signs

don't forget the guys that would have to wear the sign... [B]"JERK"[/B]
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Some people would have to wear many signs - what if they were a good person, trusting, loving, compassionate, hates dogs, loves to dress in womens clothes, wife beater, male chauvenist pig, adulterer, closet homosexual, racist, money grubbing politician, lier, thief, can't stand all you freaks, want to impose my view on you life, intolerant of others, change sucks, the sun revolves around the earth, close minded, egotistical, heterosexual, homosexual, greedy, lazy, screwing my neighbor's wife, pediphile, holier than thou, atheist, volunteer, helps those in need, donates money to good causes, well rounded, see the world only thru my eyes person? That's a lot of signs to wear (34 to be exact)

What I am saying is, many of us have been a lot of those things at one time or another, sometimes day to day changes.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just putting something in print doesn't make it so. How could you trust anything put on the sign of a liar to be the truth? Maybe they're lying about being a liar!

I'm sure everyone has done things that they are ashamed of during the course of their life... would a kid who shoplifted a candy bar during their youth be branded a thief? Or would someone who drives in excess of the posted limit be branded a lawbreaker? Or a CDer who hasn't told their SO be branded as one who is full of deciet?

MAybe instead of a sign, we should create an environment where we can all face our fears and our desires without risking ridicule and censure. Maybe just a different route to that "path of enlightenment."
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

just one of the gurls
    Bravo!!!!!!!

I'm frustrated.

About everything.

Can't really articulate it.

Can't write plays, either, but I'm trying.

*wears sign "Can't write plays, but is trying"*

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Platinum Member
    mine would say i am happy.............

Quote Originally Posted by Holly

MAybe instead of a sign, we should create an environment where we can all face our fears and our desires without risking ridicule and censure. Maybe just a different route to that "path of enlightenment."
    I totally agree with your idea. It would be a wonderful world. Just thought the sign would say the one deep secret that people are carrying around with them, could help cut thru all the poker faces that I think most people have on everyday, and help us all realize that we are all people, deserving of love, dignity, and respect. And just because my sign would say CrossDresser, nobody could use that against me, and I wouldn't be afraid that my secret could be used to ridicule me.

Just a thought.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by tammycd
    Just thought the sign would say the one deep secret that people are carrying around with them, could help cut thru all the poker faces that I think most people have on everyday, and help us all realize that we are all people, deserving of love, dignity, and respect.
    We already have this: the theatre.

Theatre's about examining human beings. You put a tranny on the stage, you're bound to explore that person - a positive representation will therefore rub off on an audience and a better education will be given about our [CDer's] existance.

... I haven't been thinking about putting on a play about a CD - Nooooooo...! What gave you that idea??

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly
    We already have this: the theatre.

Theatre's about examining human beings. You put a tranny on the stage, you're bound to explore that person - a positive representation will therefore rub off on an audience and a better education will be given about our [CDer's] existance.

... I haven't been thinking about putting on a play about a CD - Nooooooo...! What gave you that idea??
    Right, then. Must have been someone else. Easy mistake to make. Do carry on...
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

i hust wish we could all find 1 location and meet