Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh! What did I do with it?

Uh Oh! What did I do with it?

Not to sound vain, but occasionally if I don't have the opportunity to dress I enjoy looking through my pictures and remembering the occasion they were taken. This morning I thought I would take a few minutes to browse through them. I keep them on a flash drive in a safe place. I went to get it and it was gone! I began to frantically search for it and thinking the worst. Oh No! Somebody has found me out!
    After a rather harried search I found it in my laptop bag where I left it after my last trip! Better be more careful!
    Have you had any near misses?
    Molly

Uh Oh! What did I do with it?

I have done the same thing, but with me its earings, several times have almost had a heart atack, trying to find one before wife cam home,

Yea Jenna,
    That reminds me of loosing a glue on nail and having to search the house and car before the wife came home from a trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Wells View Post
    Not to sound vain, but occasionally if I don't have the opportunity to dress I enjoy looking through my pictures and remembering the occasion they were taken. This morning I thought I would take a few minutes to browse through them. I keep them on a flash drive in a safe place. I went to get it and it was gone! I began to frantically search for it and thinking the worst. Oh No! Somebody has found me out!
    After a rather harried search I found it in my laptop bag where I left it after my last trip! Better be more careful!
    Have you had any near misses?
    Molly
    I hope you have a password protected backup somewhere ... those things have been known to fail.

Gold Member
    I had a near miss of a different kind recently.

I am not out to my daughter. She is a young adult with a lot of drama in her life, so I don't think it is a good situation to tell her. A few weeks back, I was home and dressed and it was real late. I got my early warning that she was home and went into the bedroom and quick changed into pajamas (I had no make-up on). Being lazy (note: never be lazy), I threw my forms under the comforter of the bed.

So I go out and say goodnight to her and let the dogs out. I turn off some lights and she asked me where one of the dogs was. I told her he must be outside since I hadn't let him in. She decides that he must be in my room under the comforter which is his favorite place. Off she goes and I am behind her in panic saying for her not to go in my room (more paniced than I should have and I kicked myself for that loss of composure). But when I catch up to her, she is already next to my bed and she pats the comforter where my forms are and says "here he is" and turns and leaves. Yikes! My daughter is petting my boobs! Luckily she didn't pull up the comforter and look. And it was a good thing he was a small dog. But I was prepared to tackle her if I had to.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.

Kathi

Nope! I store mine safely and securley spread all over the world wide web!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've had loads of near misses. I no longer need to worry as she now knows and is OK with it. My mom almost busted me once and so did my son.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yep!

When my daughter was younger, she stumbled on some of my pics as she was beginning to use my computer. They were mixed in with other real GGs pics!

She said, " Some of those pretty ladies in your pictures look kind of scary!"

Hey! I used to get that HERE all the time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The only close call I had was last winter. I was home all dressed up,make up and the whole 9 yards.Later on that night I changed and went to the social club I belong to. I realized I forgot to take off my make up when I was there. Fortunetly the lighting was low and no one notice and I made up an excuse that I left my phone at home and had to go and get it because I was expecting an important call. Even though I had my phone on me, I quickly ran home and washed it off. That was a close call.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I was lucky enough a few years back to recieve a Sony PSP for christmas - I love video games .....
    In the New Year I loaded the thing up with a few family pictures to personalise the thing including one or two shots of me dressed . It was my intention to delete them , I just wanted to play around , try the thing out a little . Some thing went wrong ,it crashed . so fearing the worst and fretting it would need to be returned to the store I called my brother who is fab with anything to do with pc's ect . I popped round to his home , he linked the PSP to his pc . There was nothing wrong with the thing - up popped Shelly on the main screen ...... I was dumbstruck . After a few heart stopping moment I muttered something about dressing for a Vicars and Tarts party ....it was all I could think of . He seemed cool about it promising it was a private moment between us both and the subject was never brought up again .
    A lesson learned .

Flash Drives!!!! The smaller they get the harder they are to keep up with. I don't know how many times I've missed place mine.

DON"T PUT PERSONAL INFO ON THEM. You're asking for trouble...unless you store them in your purse.

Paula

I had an anxious 2 weeks. I couldn't find a bag dresses and private stuff which included some fetish stuff, (think leather, ropes and chains). I thought she had found it and confiscated it. Later I discovered I had hidden it in haste--hidden it better than usual.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Flash drives can be a problem. I think there are some that allow you to save stuff on them securely. in other words unless you have the password you cannot view any pictures or anything.

Better yet are these new external backup drives. Set up one of those with a password and i doubt the average family member could access them.

You know it would be particularly nice if you could share this all with your partner/SO.....maybe not

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Talking Hey Shelly!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly67 View Post
    I was lucky enough a few years back to recieve a Sony PSP for christmas - I love video games .....
    In the New Year I loaded the thing up with a few family pictures to personalise the thing including one or two shots of me dressed . It was my intention to delete them , I just wanted to play around , try the thing out a little . Some thing went wrong ,it crashed . so fearing the worst and fretting it would need to be returned to the store I called my brother who is fab with anything to do with pc's ect . I popped round to his home , he linked the PSP to his pc . There was nothing wrong with the thing - up popped Shelly on the main screen ...... I was dumbstruck . After a few heart stopping moment I muttered something about dressing for a Vicars and Tarts party ....it was all I could think of . He seemed cool about it promising it was a private moment between us both and the subject was never brought up again .
    A lesson learned .
    I got 2 questions for you. 1) Did your brother say you were pretty? 2) Is his name Chewbacca? Lol.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Yeah, I've had a few close calls.

As I have said, I keep my Kathi pictures on my iPhone. If you have a picture on the screen and then just turn the power off, next time you power it up, guess what's on the screen? That has bitten me a few times. The conversation usuallt goes like this: "Here, let's check my calendar. Oh! Looks like I still have a picture up" Then they would say, "Who's that? She's cute!" I would either respond with a "She's my sister - she got the beauty in the family, but I got the brains" or, if it was a woman and I could tell she suspected, I would respond with a "No comment" and a smile. If it led to a conversation, it led to a conversation.

If you want security on your flash drive and you have a Mac (and honesly, why wouldn't you? ), you can create a secure disk image which is protected with a password. Simplicity and security. Life is good.

Kathi

mine was when my daughter went to a friends house for a weekend. so, using the time alone I decided to do some heavy leg shaving... When she got home she comes out of the bathroom and THROWS the lil pink razor I'd forgotten about at me and ask's none to nicely
    " Who was the skank you brought to MY house?" I just gave her the 'stare' and said that my private life was just that, private. And I laughed for a week, my daughter was jealous of the "other woman " in my life, and she was me! I'm out to her now and we laugh over that one...Carol

I have had a site at msn groups for several years, and i felt safe there . my pics and ramblings were all documented. [ my evolution] Well MSN closed down their groups pages, so i had to look for another site. My space was coming into vogue, so i posted there....not realizing how much of a networking site it is.
    I saw a friend who knew about me and invited her, next thing i know all her friends are getting linked to me......OMG...She thought it was very funny.

well that site came down so fast...my head was spinning.

no my space, face book, twitter.....nope

hugs,

msniki48

Lost Ebay pics

Last winter I decided to sell about 15 pairs of seldomly worn heels and boots. I set up a photo booth in the basement. It was well lit. I took about 30 or so pictures of all sorts of high heels. I stored them on a memory card and stored it in my gun cabinet. I looked for it later on and could not find it. I still have no idea where the heck it is! It's one of those older memory cards, not the newer compact deals. About my only hope is that the camera dies before the memory card shows up. So it may very well be a landmind for this chick.

I also misplaced a black lacey bra. Got busted on that one. That sucked beans for months!

If it were not so darn fun and addicting, I'd give this hobby up. It's too risky.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    I had spent a night surfing and was checking out lots of sites involving my favorite things crossdressing and bondage and when i went to bed i forgot to clear my history and realized it the next day at work, if my wife ever went on and saw all those sites i visited i would have been caught and probrably devorced so all day at work i was scared to death that my phome would ring and my wife asking questions. but as it turned out she didnt go on that day so i was safe. I learned real fast not to do that again
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

Missing wallet, missing earrings, missing panties, missing CD full of pictures of Linnea--oh yes, I have had a few close, anxiety-filled calls!
    I'm glad that you found your missing item--it's scary!
    warmly, Linnea

Internet browsing

I use IE as my internet browser for all of my normal stuff but when I come here or other related sites I use Firefox. I have Firefox set to clear memory every time it closes. This helps me by reducing the odds of my browsing history being seen. Plus, this is my personal computer. My wife has her own and very seldom uses mine. Not fool proof but is does help!

I sometimes have a friend over for coffee and bring them into the room with the computer forgetting that I have this site on the screen
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring Member

"Photomat".....What's that?

I once left a packet of photos laying on the island in our kitchen. I had just stopped by the Photomat and picked them up. In this packet were three or four shots of me dressed. My (then)14 yr old daughter found them and looked 'em over. Believe it or not she didn't say one word about them!!!

After my wife and I held our breath for a couple of days (expecting a question from her) we decided that she apparently assumed the "woman" was one of her Mothers friend from the Garden Club. They were shot outside with me posing in front og the flower beds.

I decided to be flattered that my CDing was good enough to fool my own Daughter

Tip Don't wear a pink boa arund your living room.Those little feathers can end up anywhere.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.