Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still crossdressing 10 years from now?

I have suffered twenty years to become ok with the fact that I am a CD. Now I love that fact, it is my better half for sure. And I now know I am not broken and do not need fixing. So there is no way I would ever want to give up something I worked twenty years to get. And still working on making myself better with it.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Aspiring Member

Yes but!?

Since i was not a gg this time im looking forward to my next life when i will be and then again once this body does die my soul is female so it will return to that state once this body dies. Suzy!.

[size=4]Hi Girls,[/size]

[size=4]When I was 20 I wondered if I'd be doing it when I was 30. Now that I am 63 I know with all my being that I will be wearing womens clothes until I am physically unable to or I have kicked the bucket. There is no "Cure" just go with the flow.[/size]

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    I just thank god that , although we might not initially believe it , we live in a more tolerant world than those sisters who have gone before us .

I remember reading stories of ladies like us as little as 30 years ago who were 'treated' for crossdressing with electro shock therapy and various cocktails of sedatives as well as other nightmares.

It's still worth remembering that there are still some countries with attitudes that have not caught up with our own.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    Do you think you will still be crossdressing 10 years from now and possibly even further into the future?

Did you ever contemplate or dream of going to your highschool reunion crossdressed?

Emmi

If I am not dead

F**k high school
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Who knows? When I'm dressing this way ten years from now, perhaps I won't actually be crossdressing any longer,
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Yes, for as long as I'am alive and no I would not go to a reunion, why would you want to ? Do you want to shock, stand out, get people talking and pointing the finger ?
    My dream would be one day to be able to walk out, dressed and no one notice me ( fat chance ) or, and you wont belive this, to go out as the other me, just a man in a skirt and not have to try to pass.

just one of the gurls
    I spent 30 years trying to kill this thing off.....I finally gave up..so, yes i'll still be dressing even when i'm ancient (i'm just old right now)....and mabe for my final dress i'll be that little old lady lying in her coffin in the pink polka dot mini!!!

They are going to have to bury me with my nice, pretty undergarments! Or go buy some man thingies.
    michellej

Eileen1969

Wink I am here for...

THE REST OF MY NATURAL LIFE! so put up with me and deal with me! until such a day comes!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

First, do I want to stop crossdressing Hell no! :eyes:

Now, will I be crossdressing 10 years from how? Hmmmm... Since I've been doing it for about 50 years. There are no if's, and's, or but's about. [SIZE=7]Yes![/SIZE]
    Hugs,

Teddie

Hmm, been dressing since about 1982/1984? Can remember exactly. There was a post by someone (can't remember who, but I think she was very beautiful and erudite) a while back regarding the whole cure for crossdressing thing.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...read.php?t=922

Ya, I know I'm a ham...
    O
    "If there's trouble, all us freaks have is each other" ~ Abe Sapien, Hellboy

Smile

In 10 Years Yes And Beyond That I Intend To Be The First Crossdressing Angel

Quote Originally Posted by michellej
    They are going to have to bury me with my nice, pretty undergarments! Or go buy some man thingies.
    [size=4]Way ta go, Michelle!![/size]
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Will I be crossdressing in 10 years

Who knows! If I live that long I can assure you that I will be crossdressing, but other than that, who knows!

JenniRose

"Free to Be You and Me"

You are correct Tristen.....

I have been with the love of my life for 11 years now...

And still feel the need to express my femm side. (Just wish she'd let me shave....)

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I don't plan to stop being the person I was clearly meant to be.

If I go to my high school reunion, I will be wearing that in which I feel comfortable. I may not be crossdressed, but I certainly won't be conforming to any popular appearance-based delusion such as gender.

Charlie

girlie guy
    Good question, Emmi...
    Ever heard of 'classmates?'
    I got a free account there and my profile picture is Ronna!
    It would be pretty hard for me to go back there like that, but that is where I am now

10 years? I've made it this far, why stop now? As far as high school goes, I went to four different ones. I work with a friend that I graduated with and he knows, but he is the only one and I like it that way. My graduating class consisted mostly of uptight, snobbish prats. So I really don't care what they think of me anymore. I did attend my five year reunion with my then fiance. That moment proved to me that I never want to see any of those people again.

Ericka Jean
    Existence is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Quite true. (forgive me I was tired when I replied to you) No offense Emmi, but the question does seem a bit silly in all honesty. I've known a few people who have had to give up the physical dressing part, but it's something you never give up in your mind. It doesn't go away. It's not a disease.

A wonderful quote I heard somewhere in my studies:
    If it harms no one, do as you will
    I will be doing and wearing what I want to for the rest of my life. Why? Because it IS my life and no one else's. I have that right to choice "as long as it harms no one". I could fool myself and say "Well if I meet the right person, I could give it up". But that would turn out a lie in the end.
    just a question tristen. is this a forum to ask questions or not? it seems on a lot of posts, you either stae that this question has been asked before so many times or in this case " a silly one". maybe some of us weren't here when questions were asked before and maybe to some a question is not silly. if you don't like a question or have heard it too many times why do you answer it?

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by pantywearer208
    just a question tristen. is this a forum to ask questions or not? it seems on a lot of posts, you either stae that this question has been asked before so many times or in this case " a silly one". maybe some of us weren't here when questions were asked before and maybe to some a question is not silly. if you don't like a question or have heard it too many times why do you answer it?
    Fair enough, I must make a note that you did not answer the question yourself and instead questioned me.

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Crossdressing doesn't go away, not in five years, ten years, forty or fifty years. There is no cure so don't expect to find one.
    I was making an educated statement in my first reply, attempting to 'in my own' way answer for myself which was questioned because I mentioned the word 'cure'.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Deanna2
    I wonder why you talk about a 'cure' when there is nothing wrong.

Luvya
    I'm not, everyone else keeps bringing it up like there should be some deadline we all stop dressing, like the question in this thread. How can you stop what simply is?
    I was making a point that there is no time limit, when you start or when you stop. So the question "would you still be dressing in ten years" to me and many others here (judging by the responses) would seem in 'a way' silly because we know we will be life long crossdressers.

Emmi has the right to ask anything here, and I like anyone else have the right to respond.

Very well said.Personaly there is nothing to cure,I will be doing this until I die.About the High School reunion bit most of those people wher Glass Boles.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla