Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How far do you go with crossdressing?

Addicted to PANTYHOSE Maria_1969's Avatar
    I do not take it too far....

Pantyhose, skirts and heels... just about every evening mostly because my SO loves it. When its late or I am ready for bed its my favirite Jones NY satin nities and I sleep in my pantyhose.

My SO does encourage my shoe and skirt love and would like me to have a couple of dresses but personally, even though I am told I look passible and cute on Halloween by others I do not take on or seek a female persona and I do not thinnk fully dressing at home will do anything more for me......

Bu there are times, I wish I could spend a day as a girl just to know what I am truely missing.... This life, I will be a man that loves some female clothing.

I agree Pantyhoseman, I think it would be fun to feel like a woman for a day but for me, that would involve being able to switch bodies and then go right back.

Thanks everyone for your responses!

Quote Originally Posted by CD Tasha View Post
    Used to be just the clothes for me.......until I joined here!

Your not the only one!

From just the clothes to out for Halloween for the first time in 3 short weeks.
    Joining here 3 weeks before Halloween didn't help any either.
    Little did I know. LOL

To think I didn't even own a single pair of shoes before coming here.

I don't think being here makes you do more,
    I think being here shows you it is OK to do more.

Wouldn't trade joining this site for anything.
    OK, maybe Karren's make-up knowledge but that's it, lol.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 12-15-2008 at 05:04 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

For the moment I have to make do with underwear, at home when I'm alone.
    I would love to try everything, if ever I had the opportunity!
    In the meanwhile, I just dream on ...

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CD Tasha View Post
    Used to be just the clothes for me.......until I joined here! Now its pretty much all the way whenever I can get away with it. I do have a lot to learn about make up though
    But the journey is an still is so much fun. I too started with lingere and panties and progressed with the help of discovering this site. I now have how to books on almost every aspect of dressing,makeup, and the female smell and movement- the learning curve was astonding. I have enjoyed the journey and wish it to never end.
    Laura

All the way or no way ! The whole shebang or nothing at all !

I definitely love to dress. I'm usually fully dressed, from makeup, panties and bra, wig and of course something cute to wear

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I'm on the same boat with Bridget. I love everything about women's clothes, including lingere, bras, panties, pantyhose, etc, etc. Everything is so sexy and I love to dress to the nines.
    It feels great to be out and treated like a lady!

Hugs!

I guess what I am trying to say is I agree with Joann

right on-- just taking awhile to discover exactly that level is. up until recently panties and bra with forms, and sometimes panty hose. Now it is getting to more sophisticated dressing and am having a ball. i can see that with this group it will be more and better. thanks

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The more I can dress the better. I would really like to be able to pass on day.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Basics, but complete. Fem underwear, top, skirt or dress. Stockings/pantyhose optional, but often. Long wig, all the time (beautiful long silky hair more or less defines 'female' for me). Clip on earrings, about half the time (no piercings for me). I never go out, so no make up needed. I have two pair of comfortable low heels that I wear most of the time, but wear high heels or boots about once a week. I rarely wear 'boy' attire at home anymore. And when it's time for sleep, some type of female pajamas or night gown. When I do go out, I do not wear any type of female anything.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Lana, let's play a game of "pretend"!

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Lang View Post
    I look nothing at all like a woman when I dress but that's not my desire. Also, I don't have a female persona and don't act differently when dressing. I put my name as Lana Lang because of my favorite character from Smallville.
    Let's pretend if u dressed all the way, that u could ACTUALLY PASS AS A GG, LIKE LANA LANG!

Now, r u going to stand there, with a straight face, and tell me u still have no desire to go out dressed!? I THOT SO!

I have no fem side, ( that I'm aware of yet), and I would NOT describe my dressing as, "all the way". More like, over the top!

Why? Because how can u tell what u r capable of, if u don't try almost everything?

I'd LOVE to go out dressed some time. However, those cans and bottles they throw at me REALLY HURT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Lang View Post
    ........I look at some women's clothing and underwear as works of art. Some things are so expensive but are so beautifully made.
    That darling is one of the wonderful things that ladies understand.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraabdl View Post
    But the journey is an still is so much fun.
    Laura
    Especially when it is a long one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantyhoseman View Post
    ....I do not take it too far....
    Just how far is that ? For me it is all the way, and it doe happen dressed as often as not. (Which is not often enough).

~Samm
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 12-16-2008 at 12:38 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I've experimented for years trying on lots of different things, anything that is associated with femininity. For me I don't really like female undergarments. They are just too uncomfortable to me and besides sexy lingerie I just don't like the way they look. I don't like heels, but I have no problem with platforms. I hate makeup and don't wear any jewelry. As far as the clothes go I'm not a fan of anything girly like lace and ruffles. I like things that could almost be considered men's clothes if not for the fact that they happen to be skirts or dresses or they are tailored to fit a woman's body. For example, t-shirts: men's t-shirts are loose fitting while women's are most often designed to hug a woman's body. I find them more comfortable than loose fitting stuff.

If I were born female I probably would've been a tomboy, I guess.

Trek Girl as long as your happy.

I for one like to dress totally---------panties, girdles, stockings etc.

Just love and Adore ruffles and lace, along with heels and a cute wig.

Gotta practice more with my FEMININE hip wiggle

Love Ya Girls

JaniceP

When I travel to California (I live on the East Coast), I try to dress as androgynously as possible (wearing clothes only found in women's stores), with full feminine undergarments *and* carrying a handbag. Some people look at me a little strange, but for the most part - people treat me with respect.

Soon, I'll go a little further - pushing the envelope a little further. My goal is to make a reasonably passable presentation, and not be noticed by anyone except for what I am presenting myself as. Yes, there will be people who will read me, but who cares - especially when I'm 2000+ miles form home. And most people will treat you with respect if you look the part you want to become....

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile being dressed

for me my crossdressing has made me a happier person and i always dress fully when i am going out to manhattan.for me wearing womens clothing (and all mine of course)is just an everyday thing.i wear lingerie 24/7 and i feel more comfortable in a dress than pants.so how far do i go well for me its all the way.phylisanne

I prefer to go all out, head to toe; wig, makeup, jewelry, nails, and clothing from the skin out. I love lingerie, stockings, corsets, high heels, long gowns, opera gloves, the whole nine yards.

I will settle for less if I am short of time, but given the opportunity, I want it all!

And now I have the final crowning touch, a digital camera! Hope to be posting soon, starting with a live avatar!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

so interesting ...

It is fascinating to see the various levels of femininity we express. So far it seems that I have a female persona and she really wants to be feminine. When I'm male, that's what I am, but when Tina has arrived, there is nothing about femininity that she does not embrace. I can't imagine being Tina in drab without confusing her. Gaining her identity seems to be a strong part of what this is all about, and that identity is definitely feminine in all aspects.

tina!

Aspiring Member
    For me when i am Denise, i prefer to be Denise fully from head to toe.

I am out fully when i am about an hour away from home, but for various resons i cant be right around home

even when i cant be Denise fully, i am still Fully underdressed including a bra, and fortunately this time of the year one can hide a lot under a bulky sweater or a jacket.

While i prefer skirts or dresses when i am out, and feel very comfortable, common sence has to prevail, and this time of the year when it is very cold outside i do wear slacks, but am still fully feme

I had a months vacation a bit ago, was Fully Denise the whole time i was away and it was fantastic

Denise

You say you look at some womens under wear as works of art and I feel the same way about the shoes.. I have a high heel fetish and just love all shoes of this type.. I love the mechanics of the shoes and what they do for the female body from shaping the legs to defining the over all figure and posture.. they work from head to toe.. they give me a butt, which is sorely missing in the male side of the family..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

When I am home with my wife she prefers that I do the "whole thing" - wigs to shoes, although she does not understand why I like hose and heels to relax. If I am alone, I do not always do the wig and make-up.

Just A Girl Next Door
    I only get to dress as Jessica a couple of times per month, but when I do I dress completely. That means panties, bra, shoes, makeup, jewelry (just some cheap stuff but it's important to complete the outfit!), top (usually a turtleneck) and skirt. I also carry a purse, which I can't imagine any woman being without. Jessica even has her own sunglasses and keychain. Getting into it so completely is such a great escape. Only my voice holds me back sometimes but I'm working on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorisnycd View Post
    It is totally dress and be the woman I feel I am. I love being completely dressed and ready for the world as a woman. It makes me feel amazing. I date men as a woman ands there is nothing better for me.
    I agree "I love being completely dressed". . . but I do not date men.