Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breasts Implants

Congrats Norman you go girl. Size DD's wow you did go for it hun.
    Angie

Oh wow, imoressive!! That's the size I hope to get! How was your surgery ?

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki65 View Post
    Yeah, right. And I'm a spaceman!

It's true!

It goes back to the very early 1990's.

The gentleman in question kept them for a year ... but at the end of the year he wasn't ready to have them removed.
    He had a long line of GORGEOUS women patiently waiting their turn in line to get romantic with him.

His frequency was three times a day!
    Not to shabby!

It was on the network news a few times.

congratulations

if I may if I might I wish Iwish I wish I had breasts tonight

Amazing Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Lynndon View Post
    It's true!

It goes back to the very early 1990's.

The gentleman in question kept them for a year ... but at the end of the year he wasn't ready to have them removed.
    He had a long line of GORGEOUS women ....

It was on the network news a few times.
    I read the story in a book. I do admit it sort of sounds fishy, when you relate it, since this sort of betting/being forced theme does appear in some CD fantasies. But sometimes things that sound fishy rally are true!

I heard about this too. Here are some links.

http://www.xenvideo.com/2006/12/09/m...-for-100k-bet/

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_95989.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJWtRRt_BIs

100 grand. hmmmmm let me think about that for a minute.
    Done!

You Lucky Girl!

I'm sooooo jealous and envious of you. I wish I had the courage to do what you did! Congratulations and enjoy the girls,
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Sorry, Y'all but I'm allergic to the knife. I'll stick with my 38d forms.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Breast implants

My wife just asked me what I want for this Christmas and I told her Breast Implants. She is considering it! I would not get really big ones, just enough to fill out a 38C bra. I wear a 38C now but I have to push up my breast and use tape to get the look I want and I could probably get away with just a breast lift to fill out the bra properly but since I will have to go under the knife I might just as well get a little more size. I'll let you all know if I get my X-Mass wish.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    My wife just asked me what I want for this Christmas and I told her Breast Implants. She is considering it! I would not get really big ones, just enough to fill out a 38C bra. I wear a 38C now but I have to push up my breast and use tape to get the look I want and I could probably get away with just a breast lift to fill out the bra properly but since I will have to go under the knife I might just as well get a little more size. I'll let you all know if I get my X-Mass wish.
    Best of luck sweetie!
    I'm sure it will all turn out well!

Breast implants for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tawneyfox View Post
    I heard about this too. Here are some links.

http://www.xenvideo.com/2006/12/09/m...-for-100k-bet/

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_95989.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJWtRRt_BIs

100 grand. hmmmmm let me think about that for a minute.
    Done!
    Wow on the guy who did it for $100k, I wonder if the friend is going to bet him on SRS next?

Now congrates on your twins

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Read only
    congratulations.

Tracii G: Tho' not contemplating transition but would consider breast implants to get the look for CD purposes.For some reason I think hiding them at work would not be that hard.
    I feel a similar way, although I'm not contemplating transition or getting implants, but last week I ordered from Drag Queen.com some non-prescription hormone pills (raw mammary) and a jar of ultra breast enlargement cream. See how that works.

Janie

Congrats on getting the surgery. I am so envious, I wish I had DD's as well.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Hi ladies sorry i've been so inactive but i've been spending the last month or so recovering from my surgery, i finally went ahead and got implants, size DD and i have to say even though i'm still a little sore i'm walking on cloud nine and couldn't be happier
    Norman hun, congratulations !! As many of the other girls here have said, I am jealous . For my tastes though, I couldn't go any bigger than a large "B"/small "C".........but whatever makes you happy is all that matters.

I fear that If I had my very own set, I may never leave the house again...

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy p View Post
    I fear that If I had my very own set, I may never leave the house again...
    Same here Sweetie!

I'd just stay home and play with them all day!!!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Tho' not contemplating transition but would consider breast implants to get the look for CD purposes.For some reason I think hiding them at work would not be that hard.
    How much are implants anyway?
    "For some reason I think hiding them at work would not be that hard." [SIZE="3"] Try wearing your bra and forms to work and see how hard it is to hide, I'm not out to work and I have B cup breasts hard to hide and I have had comments from the guys at work already.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Ditto on all Natural me

As a teen I was diagnosed with gynecomastia, and just a few years ago I was diagnosed with Klinefelters Syndrome.

My bra size is a 38 C .

Congradulations on your surgery... I hope all goes well .

:::: The following is a Joke ::::

? Why does the Little Mermaid wear sea shells ?

" Because " B " shells are too small, and " D " shells are too big "
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Norman, I'm having an impossible time believing your story. Look at your post history, you've gone from totally in the closet in March to a first outing in April to herbal breast enhancement results to d-cups on 10/3 (curiously, no one bought that one like your current tale).

You found a doctor to implant "dd's" in late October? Into someone who it is fair to presume still presents full time as a male??? Those in medically supervised transition don't even move that fast, not to mention how medically irresponsible the whole thing seems. Let's see, your post was on 11/10 and you said you have been in recovery for a month. Hmmm, that'd put you at about 10/10 when you went under the knife, only a week after your herbal revelation.

Further evidence - 10/3 you have yourself d's from six months of taking bust fuel. That means you started on or about 4/3 and yet you posted on 7/12 that you want advice on how to go about doing so.

If your goal was to receive adoration from girls who can only dream of having breast implants, congrats, you achieved it. I for one am not necessarily falling for your story after wading through all this nonsense.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Pretty good joke. When I was the standard horny teenager, I always liked:

Q: What is a zebra?
    A: The largest size you can get.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    As a teen I was diagnosed with gynecomastia, and just a few years ago I was diagnosed with Klinefelters Syndrome.

My bra size is a 38 C .

Congradulations on your surgery... I hope all goes well .

:::: The following is a Joke ::::

? Why does the Little Mermaid wear sea shells ?

" Because " B " shells are too small, and " D " shells are too big "

The Unlucky
    Good for you hun, my forms give me a DD and I've never EVER had the slightest HINT of back trouble....

....but that's because i'm used to having 85+lbs of body armor and 70+ of rucksack on for 20+ miles at a time....

Anyways I'm happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth-Lock View Post
    I find the idea of having a fem endowment up there fascinating. So far, I am trying home made forms, and wear them a lot. Next step is to get some professional quality forms. I hate pain and would be a worrywart about surgery, so implants are not really an option.
    But I have thought about it. I started thinking about it when I read of the account, (published and well circulated a few years ago), by the professional gambler, who bet a big amount of money, he would get implants and keep them for at least a year. He went through with it, and said there are some girls that really like it on him, though he is not a CD or TS, only having the physical assets of breasts and of course needing a bra to support them.
    I read the article about him in "Maxim" magazine and saw him interviewed on "The Man Show." He kept them for longer than a year because of the attention he was getting from the ladies. AND, he won the surgery ina poker game against the surgeon performing the surgery.
    Last edited by Petra1; 11-29-2008 at 03:42 PM.

cost?

If you don't mind my asking. how much did the procedure cost? Does the cost vary depending on the size of the implants?

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Norman, I'm having an impossible time believing your story. Look at your post history, you've gone from totally in the closet in March to a first outing in April to herbal breast enhancement results to d-cups on 10/3 (curiously, no one bought that one like your current tale).

You found a doctor to implant "dd's" in late October? Into someone who it is fair to presume still presents full time as a male??? Those in medically supervised transition don't even move that fast, not to mention how medically irresponsible the whole thing seems. Let's see, your post was on 11/10 and you said you have been in recovery for a month. Hmmm, that'd put you at about 10/10 when you went under the knife, only a week after your herbal revelation.

Further evidence - 10/3 you have yourself d's from six months of taking bust fuel. That means you started on or about 4/3 and yet you posted on 7/12 that you want advice on how to go about doing so.

If your goal was to receive adoration from girls who can only dream of having breast implants, congrats, you achieved it. I for one am not necessarily falling for your story after wading through all this nonsense.
    and

you have not made one post since the first one to even answer basic questions.

Drumming, My other hobby