Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chores whilst dressed

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthia View Post
    Raychel . . If your wife is smart, she would arrange more dressing time for you. The house would be spotless all the time, and you would be happier.
    That is kinda what I am hoping for. Not quite sure that she get's it though.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Smile

A big yes for me. Doing dishes, cooking, and maybe some cleaning, gives me an good reason for dressing up. my SO seems to get a big kick out of it too!!!!

I would like to dress and clean the whole house - no stone or dust bunny left unturned. My wiffe has said I would make a better housewife that her because she doesn't like to clean and I like to clean. If I could just get her to make as much money as I make, I'd stay home and cook, clean and of course dress.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

laundry and vacuum the carpets. Making the bed and picking up too now that you mention it.

Hmmm..., I hate to clean and so many of you seem to love it. I'm sure I can work out a deal to make us all happy.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Chores are chores - what ever they might be.

I enjoy just working around the house with a cami and skirt with a pair of 2" slides. Because I enjoy the femme gear the time goes very quickly and it is amazing how much work I can get done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    You should do chores whatever you are wearing.... wearing womens clothes, does not automatically mean you have to do cleaning....
    Tamara has a point!
    On the other hand, cleaning in a maid's outfit might be kind of fun

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    Tamara has a point!
    On the other hand, cleaning in a maid's outfit might be kind of fun
    Wow, you're agreeing with me *faints* lol...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My personal philosophy: willing to help out with any chores no matter what I am wearing. But something about being dressed makes unpleasant things easier. I still dress now, but in the spring when I only had one or two classes if I had to do a long boring reading I would just get dressed up first and then the reading for the lecture would just fly by!

Platinum Member
    lol no one likes to do house work .... no matter how dressed but i do my fair share .... leveeing it for my wife is selfish and not right ....... most of mine is done dressed ....

I would say laundry while dressed

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Wow, you're agreeing with me *faints* lol...
    Sure I agree with you Males should do chores no matter what they're wearing and not expect women to do everything ....

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

chores

I do all I can dressed but the again , today I cleaned a bit , cut shelving , sanded and stained all the shelving , worked on the truck and all in my little red skirt and black CSI top.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Aspiring Member

dressing

i just put on a simple tank top and maybe shorts depending on the time of yr. just being in my fem clothes makes me feel better. not that i like doin the chores but... now that i think about it ive got to get me a spring dress.

On occasion, I dress up for doing dishes, straightening up ,etc. It definitely makes the experience much more fun!! I used to joke about getting to wear a skirt if I was doing as much housework as i was- I got to a point where I wasn't joking anymore- (she knew abt my cd'ing before hand) I could totally run a housekeeping service if allowed to do so while dressed.......just need a catchy title for the business? Hmmm..............

I love working around the house while dressed. In the past when I've had the opportunity, I've done housework, work I've brought home, or just sat around watching TV often in nothing more than bra, garter belt, stockings and heels. The heels are still the tricky part! Unfortunately, the opportunity dosen't arrise as often as it used too since the nest is not currently empty!

Once again I long for the occasion to prance around the house in lingerie helping my wife do chores, or getting into trouble for not doing them right!

I don't enjoy doing chores period!! Hence the name chores.. Aka work... Not to be confused with fun!! Aka shopping or about damn near anything else in this world.. Lol... And if I'm going to the trouble to look pretty I'm not going to break a sweat and ruin my makeup.. I can do chores any time but going out enfemme is special.. And fun as It should be..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I don't enjoy any chores...
    and the congreagation said -

[SIZE="4"]AMEN![/SIZE]

The chores I enjoy avoiding while en femme tho....
    ehh nevermind.
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 11-13-2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: add more junk

Anyway, I have the Mary Poppins mindset whenever I'm doing chores and try to make it a "game"(yeah, right!). Even so, I never dress like Mary because when I get done cleaning around this place, I look more like Bert after he cleaned a chimney.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It's the only time when I will do chores

I love to do chores while dressed. Any chore is a fun chore when dressed up.
    My MISTRESS (wife) will give me a chore list to do and I must do them before being rewarded.
    Some rewards may consist of going to the store for something pretty for me, etc...
    What a great barter system we have!

I have to wear white shirts and a pressed black suit every day so I do a lot of ironing. I usually like wearing a slip and any high heel shoe or boot. Wearing them while standing and walking in them seems to help me get used to moving around comfortably in them
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

I changed oil in my son's pick up dressed and while he was at work

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    My little "Donna Reed" loves to make breakfast, and I enjoy watching her do it - and eat it! She's a great short order cook!

Missy Anne's GG

housework while dressed

My favorite job is the cooking while dressed. I have some pretty house dresses I wear and usually a low heel or flat is very comfortable and I usually wear short sassy wigs so my hair isn,t in my face daviolin