Thread: How do they know?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How do they know?

I was in drab and I needed a compact mirror. I went to the cashiers register at the store and asked if they have any. the sales woman there showed me their selection and said " this will be good for you, its your color"
    OK, how did she know its for me? how come she didn't assume that I was shopping for someone else?
    this have been happing to me alot lately. Last month I went window shopping and I stopped into the store to see if they have a certain blouse that they had displayed. I was in the ladies section and a sales woman approached and asked if I needed help. I asked what sizes the blouse came in and she walked me over to the womens section and held the blouse next to me,and put it in my hands and showed me other colors it came in. the thing was, it was my size. I didn't know what to feel, I mean how did she know?
    what am I giving off to tell people that I'm a CDer?

anything like this ever happened to anyone else?
    Last edited by wannabie; 08-15-2007 at 03:35 PM.