I have a fiance and live a very normal life (as I'm sure most of you do). Within the last year, I'm not sure exactly when it was, but I started to get the urge to wear women's thongs. I think it was because every time I was in a clothing store, I thought how sexy the lingerie section looked. I first started just wearing thongs, then I went out and bought stockings and a garter belt, then i went ahead and bought a couple cute bras and some high heels. Whenever I'm alone, I usually put these things on and nothing else and I get very aroused. I even will just go stand out back of my house (other houses can see into my backyard but I always just stand there and watch the windows to make sure no one is looking back at me) and smoke a cigarrette just in the lingerie and high heels, I dont know why. I'm only 25 years old and one day I tried to rid myself of some of these habits by throwing away my high heels, however, 3 or 4 days later I went back to the store and bought a new pair. I've never told my fiance and I honestly don't ever see myself telling her, she would not take it very well AT ALL.

Do you think these habits will continue and is this how most of you first started out? And do you think the fact that I go outside in my outfits, "semi secluded" from the world, means anything? Just please give me some input, thanks.