Thread: I need feedback on possible l letter to S.O.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Punk Rock "Little" Sister cdeeko's Avatar

I need feedback on possible l letter to S.O.

As I have said my S.O. and I as well as our family our dealing with the grief of losing to loved ones to cancer so I do not want to drop my confession of Crossdressing on her during an all ready stressful time. However thinking of giving her some form of this letter in January and being there to gauge her reaction/ talk to her about it etc. I just feel more comfortable writing it out and letting her read before we talk.

There is plenty
    of time for revision. SO let me know what could be said better/what you think....

Dear *****:

There is something I need to tell you and I can no longer keep it a secret. The reason I mentioned going as Eddie Izzard next halloween was to see how you would react. Because I recentely been able to accept I am a crossdresser and I have started doing so.

Never fear I buy and wear my own clothing. I have however been in panties every day for a while. Sometimes pantyhose. even unknown to you on several occasions.

I even went to the December Punknite in jeans ripped to the knees , a womens flowing top, and fishnets. Next Punknite I hope to wear a plaid skirt, fishnets, and a punk t.

For the record I am still sexually attracted to women. I just also like their clothes. I am not Gay and still want you (actually more so then in months.)

But I like wearing women's clothing and plan to continue to do so. I all ready have some outfits I wear around the house, and may wear to CD nites at some clubs. I plan to shave my face smooth and learn to wear make-up to these events. May even shave my legs.

I would love for you to be part of this part of my life. But if not I hope you can allow it to be a part of my life that you just let me do...like Roller Derby volunteering....or when I was a church going person.
    Just putting up when I wear girlie stuff at home some also.

I am a member of two crossdresser forums on the net that offer support and advice for signifiacant others of crossdress. If you wish to stay with me you probably should consider joining them also.

I cannot however keep sneaking around and hiding this part of myself.

So I am telling you and letting you decide if you still want me.

I will always love you.

But if you do not want me anymore I understand.

I wil let you decide.

Love, Chris/Chrissy.
    Last edited by cdeeko; 12-23-2006 at 10:19 PM.
    "Oh she is not born like other 'gurls',
    but I know how to conceive her.
    Oh she may not look like other gurls,
    but she's a snarl tooth seether. Seether!"
    -Veruca Salt (slightly editted.LOL)

The illegitimate daughter of Eddie Izzard and Denis Leary.