Hi ladies, Went shopping the other day for bargains. I was in the local mall and went into Banana Republic. I have bought stuff there before. I checked out the sales rack and found a silk cami with no price. The nice sales girl about in her early fourties came up and asked if she could help. I asked the price. She checked and it was $16. I was debating because I have so many already. It was ok, but nothing spectacular. I asked if I could try it. I have done this in this store about 3 other times. She looked at me and then said sure and called a very young girl over to open the dressing room. She asked if she would let me in a dressing room and handed me the top. This wouldn't be so bad but the young girl was already bringing a gentle men to the dressing area and I felt like like, hey look at this guy trying on womens tops!! So she led both of us in and I thanked her holding my silk cami. She then said to the gentlemen "wait lets go down here, this is the womens side" Wow I turned about 80 shades of red. I decided not to buy. When I came out the original girl asked if there was anything else? I said no I have been embaressed enough for one day and left. It was just really weird. Usually everyone is very discrete and I have no problem. This day I felt like I was announced as a crossdresser. Dana