I found two lumps on my breast two weeks ago. I went to the doctor today for my regular checkup every 6 months as I smoke and every 6 months or so I have a cat scan to log any symptoms or changes from previous ones. Well six months prior they found a new spot on my lungs not present prior. They?ve been keeping an eye on things and it?s grown 2 cm which isn?t much. But I found the lumps and my doctor examined me today and said she agreed there are two she could feel as well. I?m not exactly sure when but they?ll be calling next week for appointments for mammogram and also an ultrasound of both breasts to get the final diagnosis on what?s going on. I have known women in the past that?ve had them and all say it?s pretty painful being squashed in the machine wile being x-rayed. I?ve had many ultra sounds in the past not too concerned there. Usually they are warm jelly rubbed on the area and scanned to get their image of what they want. I actually have a c cup and worry about complications or possibly cancer to lose a breast or both. It definitely gives me a different look at what genuinely born GG?s might go through or think about with themselves. Let me know your experience with this to prepare my mind when the preform the procedure.