I had two close calls when I was younger. My dressing progressed to almost daily when I was in middle school because my older brother was in high school and had after school activities and my younger siblings were still in grade school. My Mom worked most days. On this particular day, I got home and pulled out a pretty yellow one piece bathing suit of my Mom's. I loved it because it had built in cups .... it had a small blue stripe on it and I found a pair of blue pantyhose in her drawer that matched. To top it off, I found a pair of sexy yellow high heels in her closet...and at that time we were the same shoe size. I gathered it all together and went into the bathroom to change. I was fully dressed when I heard the kitchen door open and in came Mom and one of my sisters! I hurried to get all the items off and hid them them best I could in the bathroom closet. Mom went downstairs to put a load of laundry in and my sister went up to her room which allowed me enough time to put the shoes back in Mom's closet and hide the other items in my room until I could put them back the next day. Close call!

The other close call I had was when I was about 15 or so and my parents were away for a trip. My sisters were staying with my Aunt and my brother stayed with my Grandparents. I had a lot of fun on Saturday night dressing up in all sorts of different outfits. I slept in a nightgown and panties for the first time. The next day, I put on some pantyhose under the nightie and added a wonderful feeling satin robe. I decided it was time for breakfast and as I thought about it, something was telling me to put my drab clothes back on....which I did. I proceeded to make some breakfast and as I was eating my brother walked in! If he showed up 20 minutes earlier he would have caught me! Another close call!

I was always as careful as I could be to make sure any clothes I borrowed were put back properly, but I think my Mom had a pretty good idea of the fact that some of her clothes were being borrowed. Nothing was ever said to me about it, thankfully!!