I often wonder if boys who have sisters are way more apt to become crossdressers, especialy those of us born in the 50s and 60s. Back then both my older sisters and younger one had closets full of day and party dresses. After that I remember my mom really trying to get me to accompany my sister selling girl scout cookies door to door in her old Brownie uniform, but I was too chicken. Of course I had worn it before so I knew it fit.

When I was about 6 my mother and aunt made me switch clothes with my sister to try and fool an old nanny coming to visit. I could not believe how much I looked like a girl in a puffy dress like Lucy in Peanuts wears. My sisters and the ladies kept teasing me for hours about how adorable I looked and that I should wear dresses more often.

Soon after this I was sneaking around trying everything from their dresses to their tutus, to their babydoll nighties. I did not try underwear till years later.

When I was about 9 my best friend suggested we try on tutus for fun, he had no sisters. Well we went full balarina tutus tights and slippers and were dancing around when we heard our cleaning lady howling with laughter ! I just remember us prancing back to my room very quickly to put our boy clothes back on. I was really scared she would tell my mom, but nothing came of it. I stopped dressing for several months but when my sisters came home with new Easter Dresses I was doomed !

I knew I was doing something wrong, but I was having so much fun seeing how I looked and felt in all the different outfits.

Any thoughts or Similar experiences