I was just realizing how my dressing has just become about feeling relaxed and it lost most of its sexual feelings. When I was younger it was wear pantyhose and slips for a while and do a dirty deed and then feel disgusted and throw the pantyhose out or hide them swearing never to do that again.
When I opened up to my wife and I confessed my entire life to her, from the first time I put on my sisters pantyhose up until I wore hers that same morning.
She didn't want me wearing her clothes and we went out that same night clothes shopping, she was picking out bras and dresses but all I really wanted was pantyhose and maybe my own slip. I guess she thought I was a fully crossdresser and I decided to go along with it, little did she know this was the first time I tried on a bra and women's panties, for some reason when I was younger I felt a bra and panties was more of a private thing and never tried them on.
This morning I'm trying to think back when it really lost its sexual habit and became just a normal habit, don't get me wrong I still love the feeling but now I dress a few times a week and sleep every night in some fem wear and it doesn't end like it used to, it just seem to doesn't end at all and not in disgust.
I know we all dress for our own reasons, we are all in the same boat but going to different destinations, but did a transition happen and you didn't even realize, almost like it went from lust to love?
Maybe it just happened with age