Thread: Ask a GG - Three

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I did . I always loved men my entire 61 years in makeup/fancy dress ( not women's clothing though ) long hair etc etc though so ..

I think I learned and I changed - like how I see CDing changing also ..

I used to have no problems with it but I got burned bad by it twice and I can't let that happen again .

I still love Dr Frankenfurter /androgynous guys but I found out the hard way that I don't belong with men who imagine they are women . Dressing in the kink world is fine and should not be demonized nor should men's sexuality around it be looked down on . But no I don't see it as a viable choice for an identity . Or a lifestyle really .. I want to do more things than that 24/7. I had two of them I was involved with and I can't do it again .. There's no room for me in a lifestyle like that.

Alot of the ones I have known have other emotional issues that need to be tended to first also but they rarely do other than thinking dressing is a cure all . I see that here too but will never say anything .
    They also seem to have issues with honesty .. in dressing and in other areas too. Both these things also affected my views on it .
    Last edited by Dutchess; 11-28-2023 at 01:38 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide