So im standing in line at walmart this morning and I notice a girl in the other line waiting to check out. I spend alot of time "girl watching", mainly because I pay attention to how GG's carry thierselves, their makeup and how they dress. The thing that caught my eye was the girl was taller than I was and Im almost 6 ft. She was african american, very pretty wearing tight jeans, a white hooded sweater under a white jacket vest and some of the furry boots, Uggs I think they're called. She was tall but built very well, her rear and hips looked very nice in the tight jeans and she had her hair pulled back in a pony tail. The only thing that tipped me off was she had a slight adam's apple and there was something about her eyes (hard to explain) and Im sure unless you were looking very closely (and I was lol) you would never know. She was totally passable though, I was impressed, this was the kind of girl you could learn a thing or two from. Her makeup was very natural looking and she was obviously commited to our lifestyle. Made for a fun trip to walmart, I'll be remembering it for a long time.