Hi Ladies,
As some of you may well already know, I used to do a dressing service for CDs in my home. I would advise on dress sense and style, I'd do the makeover and talk a CD through what I was doing and how she could do it herself, we would experiment with a range of different wigs and looks and then I'd take between 50 and a 100 pics and then either email, or download onto a site, or put them on a disc.

I had great fun and met lots of very lovely and interesting people. The charge was nominal really, infact I probably sold myself way short considering the time I put into it, I expect my hourly rate would have been something like 50p an hour. So you can imagine my shock when I discovered what a friend of mine had been charged for a mediocre photo shoot not so long back.

For 25 pics and a makeover she had paid over £150 which really shocked me. She was only at the salon for approximatley 1 hour Has any one here had any recent experience of this and does this sound like its the going rate. If it is I think I'll get back into it.

Take care
Bev