Coming back from a business trip tonight, I had the sudden urge to just "do it", to just stop into a bathroom, change into my jeans, boots, sweater, bra & panties, and just enjoy flying the friendly skies hell, I even went to a local mall before I had to be at the airport; picked up some new jeans and a cute, cute top. Alas, it was not meant to be. Thanks to my terrible indecisiveness at the mall, and my unfamiliarity with the area, I didn't have time to change over

Well, there is always next weekend: I fly back out for business, and I'll be certain to make more time for Marissa I can't imagine flying en-femme! and am already excited thinking about it! How do you go through security?! That must be the most nervous point, since all eyes are on YOU! And then waiting at the terminal, though I think I won't have an issue at that point.

Tonight on my flight though, I noticed the person next to me reading a religious magazine regarding "Proposition 8" HA I laughed on the inside, thinking about what this fellow's reaction would have been had I been dressed

Anyways, give me some flying tips, ladies!