I have several questions. And regardless of how I phrase them I'd like to hear from anyone with an opinion. You know how it is, you see a post "Ever had sex with a man wearing jodpurs?" and you think well no actually, so don't reply even though your experience is quite valid and informative, so when you read the thread it looks like every crossdressing man is into equine persuits because they are the only ones who answer.

If you had a Mother post a reply. And even if you were an emaculate birth....your input would also be interesting.

So....

Did your Mother, in your opinion, by her absence, presence, encouragement, acceptance, negativity, huge breasts etc etc.....have anything DIRECTLY to do with you wanting to wear women's clothing?

(PS I am not good at ences and anses so if they are wrong........**** it.)

My own answer is....No. I did it all by myself. No idea why. (Still no idea). No idea what started it or what causes it. In my deepest darkest moments of confusion, I really can't pin anything at all on my Mother. It would be a nice 'out' clause but the only link that I can see between me and my Mother is her clothes were handy.