Newbie here, but not to crossdressing. I have been crossdressing since I tried on my mother's high heels at 4 years old, never thought much of it then, but it has lasted, and never goes away. I don't have any desire to be a woman whatsoever, but what I have realized is how good I have become at doing it. I go through spurts, won't dress for months, maybe even a year, but them I'll dress a few times within a week. What used to be playing around with make-up, became a bit more each time, and was intrigued of how I could change myself. When I dress now, it is head to toe, from wig, foundation, mascara, eye-liner, blush, necklace,fake boobs (love the water balloons, can change size anythime I want),bra, teddy, slinky dress,heels, black nylons,pocketbook,rings, perfume,panties, everything. I usually go to a short stay Motel, and dress for 4-5 hrs, and be on my way. I've gotten so good at it, it takes me about 20 minutes to do all of the above, long nails as well. Everytime I get completely dolled up, I can't believe how sexy I look, I'm completely amazed, and what I have noticed is the more I do it, the better I get, and the sexier I get. I always dress kind of ****ty, red pouty lips, cat-eyes, but not out-rageous. I don't want to wear something feminine, unless it is extremely sexy. Does anyone else here have that part of them? I don't have any interest in getting dressed unless I'm a complete Barbie-doll, otherwise it doesn't interest me at all. I'm not sure if I'm similar to most here from what I read. To me it is more like a hobby, and fascination. When I see myself all dolled up, I am still in disbelief, because if I saw myself somewhere, I'd be interested in dating the woman I see. It didn't start that way, I was never pretty, but, I have learned how to wear make-up better than 99% of the women I see, which blows my mind! I just found the right look for my own taste I guess, and have over many many years perfected it. Do any of you get amazed at what you look like when dressed? It is my driving force! It is why I dress, I just can't believe that I could possibly look like that!