Quote Originally Posted by xTwo_Of_Heartsx View Post
I didn't say that asking is wrong.. I was just explaining to her why some of us might take offense.. that's all.
There's nothing wrong with asking, or being curious.. but some of us get very offended because of the way a question is worded.. or if the person asking the question ignores our responses and continues making their own assumptions (like what happened in the last thread)

But yeah, this lady did absolutely nothing wrong.
Once again, I was just explaining to her why some of us may take offense.

Did you read the last part of the paragraph you're quoting, by the way?
I did, that's why it wasn't an attack on what you said or a critique of anything that you've written, I agree with your statement, and I did participate in the last thread which was quoted. I pointed out that you were diplomatic and I didn't explicitly make any claim that any part of what you said would be deemed as dissuasive to asking.

I was using that part of your sentence to go off on a segue. It got my brain turning about what is and isn't considered offensive on the forum. And the dichotomy between the mtf side and the ftm. Just showcasing what got me on that tangent more than actually critiquing or arguing with you.

Usually I keep my mouth shut on this forum, not because I really disagree with most of the things being said, but because with text there's a lot of different ways to interpret what is being said. For example, you seem to have misinterpreted why I quoted you. Wording isn't my gift either it seems. Anyway I didn't mean to elicit that type of reaction from you at all, and my intention wasn't to undermine or point out anything that you were saying as being at fault. Hope that clears things up. If not feel free to PM me.