Thread: thanks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind

thanks

i want to express a sincere thanks to all the lovley ladies here. I came here looking for answers and advice initially and got both through just reading the posts. I realized today that i have gone from looking for advice to giving advice where i can on here which tells me i have transformed my mindset in a positive way and now i'm very comfortable being kym, so much in fact that i'm in the process of trying to pass in public and build my wardrobe so i can go 24\7 and i am lucky enough to have the full support of my so. once again thanks everyone, i reall appreciate everything and Y'all are stuck with me for the long term.
    when in doubt, dress

What are friends for???? Please give your SO a BIG KISS and a Thank You for being supportive of you

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    i do every day mollyanne, she is so special to me.
    Last edited by kym; 07-23-2008 at 11:47 AM. Reason: misspelling yet again
    when in doubt, dress

my Bathroom, my Kingdom Miss Thompson's Avatar
    Kudos, kym!

Thanks for expressing so well what also some of us have in mind. Truly appreciate it.

You must be a very special person with a very satisfying relationship.
    [SIZE="2"]"Boys or girls, I love you all the same. I have no favorites."[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Kym, I know exactly how you feel when you say you have gone from seeking advice to giving advice. I joined this site just three months ago and went through the same thing. When I first joined here I was so insecure about this whole issue of sharing my cd'ing with others. That quickly changed when I started communicating with everyone on this site. I have experienced a major change in my life as a result of being a member of this site. I want to thank all of my sisters here for making this possible.