Thread: Rings on Your Fingers, ...

Amazing Member

Rings on Your Fingers, ...

This is intended to be open to comments of GG's and CD's.
    What do you think of rings? GG's seem to wear them a lot, and even wear a lot of them, (at one time). It seems to be a good idea, if you are a CD and want to pass, to put on several rings, girlie ones of course, or at least unisex ones.
    Having made this observation, I have started collecting fem and unisex rings, both silver colored and gold colored.
    How do you relate to rings? Do you wear them, and when, if you care to comment on that?
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 07-06-2008 at 09:27 AM. Reason: fix spelling and punctuation

I love rings and have a couple dozen fem rings... one that looks like a wedding ring.. and I typically wear 6 to 8 at a time when out enfemme... Thought I had a photo here somewhere... lol too many to go through...

Wait... just look at my avatar... hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

rings

Rings are nice, although I usually only wear them on my ring fingers. On my left ring finger I wear a wedding band and a dimond that was my Mother's. On my right ring finger I often wear a pretty ring that blends with the outfit I am wearing.

Eileen

Love rings but usually restrict their use to 2 or 3 as I think the wider use would be out of keeping with my age and attempted style.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Well, there's a line of thught that CDs shouldn't wear rings because they draw attention to the hands, men's hands, big hands.

Then there's another line of thought that it narrows the attention to the rings and away from size of the hand.

YMMV, but like anything else, if you like it do it.

http://www.nextten.com/search.asp?KWD=06JYRG&CatID=21
    DonnaT

Gone
    Don't wear more than one at a time though [maybe two]. I'm lucky too cos I'm diminutive in most ways.

My favorite is my cheapest; a big black rose made out of 'posh' plastic.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    I usually wear three on each hand... plus toe rings

I have certain ones I wear all the time and those that specifically match jewelry sets.

As for it helping you pass, I think that depends on the look you are going for. If you are going for a more sophisticated look, fewer rings but more elaborate settings is usually the case. If you are going for the more "urban" look, a few simple and dainty rings are the norm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I like rings and wear two to three. And I love wearing bracelet's. I'm not very big so I don't have big hands........

Always have at least 2 rings, one on each hand, usually wear 3, sometimes but not too often, 4. Occassionally, I'll wear a band on my thumb, but not very often.

I also like toe rings and usually wear 2,

Jenna
    Last edited by Jenna1561; 07-06-2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: correct typo
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a few including a wedding set. I usually wear two on each hand, earrings, necklace, sometimes an ankle bracelet.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Rings always when out enfem, for me it's the little details that completes the picture, wouldn't go out without nails done and rings on the fingers[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"]wouldn't go out without nails done and rings on the fingers[/SIZE]
    I so agree on this point

Only have 12 or so-love wearing them looking for more toe rings

Always have my wedding, engagement and eternity rings on also another one on my left hand and one on my right.

My SO also has the same first three as me then two on her right hand, and she wears theses all the time
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Banned Read only
    Do you also wear bells on your toes, my gypsy rose?

Yeah, I think its a good idea to accesorize, though I must admit I don't do enough of it.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I have a tungstun ring for a wedding band, my wedding band is on the right ring finger and on my right pinky finger, a small mens ring with 6 very small diamonds that my mom gave me. As far as Femme rings I need to get some inexpensive ones to replace my "man" rings when I dress
    Drumming, My other hobby

i love wearing girlie rings when i'm dressed especially when i have long nails on
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

I always wear 2-3 rings. I always wear my wedding set to let admirers and the working girls where I stand. Sometimes they come up to me and all I do is hold up my ring and thats enough they move on.

HUgz,

Miss Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would love to be able to find fem rings that would fit my size 12 male fingers.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I have my nails done with rings all the time. My left hand is reserved for my wedding band, but my right... I have all kinds, mainly goth looking in nature. Dragons are of my particular favorite, next to faries. And every time I wear something new, my co-workers make a comment (well, they are all female so they notice these things).

I also have 6 ear rings, 4 in left ear and 2 in right (soon to be 3 in the right, but its cartiledge and Im not looking forward to the 6 months of healing) and wear toe rings all the time too. And lest we forget anklets.

RONNI -- Try Jose's Handmade Imports across the street from parkplace mall. They have excellent rings (not to mention skirts and blouses too) in many sizes, and the ladies in there are excellent help.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I wear about 4 rings one that looks like a wedding band. I do not feel right without them

Amazing Member
    I have been fortunate there, to find a jeweller in a small shop who will resize rings that he sells, (and others if pure silver or gold), and even custom make them to fit my sizes. It seems to be a dying art though.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I have a golden-eagle ring with a garnet eye.

It tends toward the Masculine, got it as part of a Men's Leadeship Training.

I seldom take it off. It tells me to quit complaining and get on with it, there is nothing I cannot do when I am willing to pay the fair price for it.

I also have also worn, on special occasions, a gold-diamond pinky ring.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Only when dressed as female.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU