Thread: Why

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good morning girls,

I am quite fascinated with the wealth of brain power on this forum. This thread in particular has brought a sense of calmness that I hadn't anticipated. I am a noob here and signed up recently because my SO and I are in the discovery stages of CD'ing. I have been CD'ing, albiet limited, for a few years now, but always alone in the privacy of my own home.

I appreciated reading your post Bev. During the darkest moments of my life when I have 1000 thoughts racing through my head at such a velocity that hitting the brakes would have put a torque spin on my neck with such great force that I may not have survived, I play guitar. Playing guitar is the only outlet I have that when I am completely submerged, the rest of the world disappears. During those dark times though, being calm enough to grab a guitar and sit down is difficult. Being calm enough to stay sitting is a different animal alltogether.

Lately, I have been CD'ing in the evening and playing guitar. And I mean really playing guitar.....for hours. It is the most relaxed I've felt in years. It translates though my fingers in ways that I hadn't imagined. My fingering in more fluid. My touch is much softer and more articulate. Melodies are resolved easier. Having the patience to learn a complicated piece of music comes easily when I'm CD'ed.

If only I had the courage to play live crossdressed. I feel just plain ol' drop dead sexy all CD'ed with a guitar plugged in. I get to dig real deep with little effort and pull out the best part of me with music and when I'm crossdressed, I feel that my skill set is much different than when I am not.

In case any of you were wondering, I do have a beautiful pink guitar..........and a few other beauties that are not.