Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm now Really Out There

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

Not exactly, but most Australians appreciate what the US did for us in protecting Australia from invasion during the Second World War. The UK was fully tied up trying to keep Adolf back and couldn't do much to hold the Japanese from walking in.

If it wasn't for the US, there wouldn't be an Australia now ~ and we won't ever forget that.

Suzy

Suzy, Your comments brought tears to my eyes, as an American you make me proud of the worriors that fought for all of our freedoms throughout this world, We love you aussi's, and thank you for what you have said.. We are anxious to hear how your meetup with the GG's go sunday, We want to see pics of your outing. : Viv.

Update

Well our first day out went ahead on Sunday and it was fabulous:

Here's the LINK

I'm putting it on the Out and About section as there are photos of my friends which I'd prefer to remain out of the public section of the forum.

Suzy

Suzy, that is one incredible story, and you are one incredibly stunning girl. I wish I could meet you because you seem to have such a positive attitude toward your own femininity and I would like to pick up on your vibes. Unfortunately, we live on opposite ends of the globe so this forum will probably be the only communication link for us. I'm glad to know the progress you made in coming out to your GG friend was all positive. You mentioned two friends but only one was bale to show up for your coming out meeting. Do you plan to tell the other friend as well? I think we would all love to hear how that goes as well. Keep up the positive vibes girl. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

What a great story! You've made my day. I am new here, and reading this gives me hope. To tell the truth, I am also just a teeny bit jealous! But I honestly wish the very best for you and you friends. Happy shopping!
    Luv,
    Kimberly
    Last edited by kimberlyt221; 06-09-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: forgotton word