Thread: Salon and Spa Tomorrow

Silver Member

Salon and Spa Tomorrow

I have an appointment at a day spa/salon tomorrow for makeup, polish change on my toessies and a hairstyling(human hair wig). I have been to this salon for several services ranging from makeup and acrylic white/pink on my toes and many regular pedicures.
    I plan on wearing a black pencil skirt, frilly floral blouse in black and purple and high-heeled sandals. After my makeoer i will go to my counselor, dressed as Sara. She has seen me this way several times and each time gains some insight into who I am as Sara. It also gives me some time to spend enfemme. I wll report back about how it goes. I will take some pics but am still leary of posting them anywhere on the net.

It sounds like you are going to have a fun day all that pampering,you are so lucky.I understand about how you feel on posting photos on the net,it is a huge step,i feel the same it's a big step for me just to be on here.
    Enjoy your day.

Nikki

Silver Member
    Sara, Continue to do whatever you are comfortable with at that moment in your life. May all the many aspects of feminine living be enjoyable!

Chari