View Poll Results: Where do you stand sexually?

Voters
428. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

10 2.34%
  • Bisexual

128 29.91%
  • T Girls Only

3 0.70%
  • T Girls and Boys Only

6 1.40%
  • T Girls and Girls Only

51 11.92%
  • Straight

230 53.74%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where do we stand sexually?

there is nothing more attractive than the female body, which is the biggest reason, i think, that i would have preferred to be a woman. but during the past few years, i have to admit that the male physique is not all bad either. long story short, even though i havent been with any guy, yet, when dressed, i fantasize about them sometimes. and, as time goes by, when im in 'drab', sometimes i see an attractive man and wish i were en-femme so my thoughts were less strange. lol

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    I suppose the meaning of this thread is different for everyone.

What about a MtF who has undergone SRS, and is in a relationship with a man? In my book she is straight.

What about a MtF who hasnt undergone SRS yet, but is in a relationship with a man? Female inside, man outside...what determines gay or straight? Our naughty bits, or our minds?

Or a MtF who has undergone SRS and is with a woman...lesbian id suppose.

I picked bi, just to cover all my bases. Never been with a guy, dosent mean i wouldnt like to be wined and dined and taken home someday....

Now my head hurts.

Straight, But

I do find hairy male bodies very unattractive and repulsive. And men disgusting, rude and pushy.

But, my fantasies as a woman are with men.

I love women but for some reason would have a problem of being a lesbian. I would no doubt try men, . . . . . . . then become a female Buddhist monk!

I still have the fantasies with men as a women though.

would have to say straight

Bi and ok here

I;ve known I've been bi since I was young but outside of some kid touching I have not acted on it. I’m defiantly attracted to quite a lot of TG's but I have been attracted to a few nice looking younger guy in the past as well. For me, at this point in my life if I met a nice younger guy ( 20 to 30 maybe ) or a very nice feminine TG and I find myself in a comfortable space in time I may cross the line and let the bi side of my personality have some fun and see if I like it. I may not even enjoy it, who knows.

curiuos

I fantazie meeting women as CD;it makes me straight I think
    G

I checked the bisexual box, but, like everything in life, it's not that simple. While in guy-mode, I've been with both men and women. I love them equally. I don't dress so I can have sex with a man or another sister though. It fills the need to be feminine and to express the woman who is hiding in there.

Hugs,

Cathy
    There is nothin' like a dame!