View Poll Results: Where do you stand sexually?

Voters
428. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

10 2.34%
  • Bisexual

128 29.91%
  • T Girls Only

3 0.70%
  • T Girls and Boys Only

6 1.40%
  • T Girls and Girls Only

51 11.92%
  • Straight

230 53.74%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do we stand sexually?

straight 110%.when shopping i do not go into any store with a male SA...my SO also says i am a lesbian...small world i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    You have to remember that the majority of gurls never leave their homes. The ones you meet out and about are a smaller subset of the very large group. It is pretty true that T-girls about town have quite a wide array of sexual orientations. I'd say close to half are at least a little interested in "everyone".
    That makes very good sense..

I'm attracted to both me and women so technically bi. To me, body parts were last thing on my mind when it comes to attractiveness though, more to do with the person as a whole which I was once told made me pansexual. My only problem withthat classification is that the stuff you read on it seem sto give various definitions. I'll stick with bi for now.
    'I swear on tomorrow if you take this chance, our lives are the moment the music, the dance...' - Savatage

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Hetero, I think

I could be attracted to a Tgirl that was completely convincing as a GG. Like the ones I saw in Thailand.

The reason I am so attracted to Sherry, my alter ego, is because she looks like a GG to me. That wasn't always so, in my early dressing years.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Amazing Member
    No. 7. Don't stand for sex.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I was born "straight" and 70+ years later I still am! Having said that, I must also admit to having fantasies like some of the others. And having a very supportive wife, I was her "girl" on occasion in bed. But never with anyone else, male or female!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

I am straight, but right now I don't any interest in women at all these days.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Im straight too.
    Looking at the poll numbers, they certianly make sense. I can't understand at all WHY a GAY person would be involved in CDing at all, unless its for one of the "NON-Sexual" reasons for CDing, such as "taboo tripping" or "Escapisim". The low numbers for "Gay" seem to reflect this.
    The High BI numbers and the even Higher STRAIGHT numbers seem to reflect the reality of which we take to be the truth.

Yet still the CD stereotype is concidered "gay" to the general, uninformed public----Go figgure.

Quote Originally Posted by StayceeCD View Post
    Emily,
    I think I know where you're coming from.. I am definitely not into guys at all, but have most definitely fantasized about having sex with hot T Girl, but as a woman. Not as a man dressed as a woman. So I definitely fantasize about what sex would be like as a woman. I have no desire as a T Girl to have sex with another T Girl.. Does this make sense?? I think I'm confusing myself!!
    Agree... but I guess that would make me a lesbian?? More confusion lol.....

I would consider myself either bi-curious, or hetero-flexible. I have only been with girls in the past, but I am curious to see what it is like to be with a guy, and often fantasize about it. I also wouldn't have an issue with t-girls.

I like girls.

So...how does that make me 'straight'?

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    Looking at the poll numbers, they certianly make sense. I can't understand at all WHY a GAY person would be involved in CDing at all, unless its for one of the "NON-Sexual" reasons for CDing, such as "taboo tripping" or "Escapisim". The low numbers for "Gay" seem to reflect this.
    I know several transfolk who identify as 'gay'. I also know some who have transitioned, who used to.. That makes sense to me?

But who of us can really say they understand the reasons why we do what we do?
    Last edited by Nicki B; 04-30-2008 at 06:32 PM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Thumbs up Sexual Me

I have strong Bi-sexual fantasies but I have have never done anything while dressed. I did once in drab and it wasn't all that bad. Anyway I would like to try one time dressed just to see if it is different. It's fun to think about though.

Jeannie

I've expressed my feelings of which side of the fence I'm on elsewhere in the forum, but I guess I can add my 2¢ here also.

I'm Bi, whether dressed or not, If the situation arises, and I'm interested, I won't say no.

My CD desires border on TG feelings and I have often fantasized about going the distance, so to say, as a TS/TG. Even now if I could afford it I would have breast augmentation, nothing outrageous, just a nice natural C would do just fine.

I'm married for the fourth time (2 sons from previous) and would never consider living and/or having an "affair" with a man. I just enjoy sex, regardless of who (what gender) it's with.

'noguh said sweeities
    Last edited by EveMarie; 04-30-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: I'll learn to spell one day…

I am straight. I prefer my girlfriend only.
    "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

I thought I was straight until I started crossdressing and then realized I had urges to be with men as well so I am Bi and very comfortable with it.
    SarahHall

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie Bingham View Post
    I absolutely adore dressing as a woman but I'm totally straight. Isn't the world a strange place.
    Me too. However, I have had a wide range of fantasies!
    warmly, Linnea

Can confused and undecided be a choice? I'm still unsure about myself and have no current desire for either gender yet. I am a rare breed.

Any straighter and my wife would be able to use me as a ruler for the kids' homework!

jenn

I suppose I could be considered straight with a slight warp! We could go into a whole other thing about what our individual "warp factor" is but I won't go there cuz I'm sure there are more than a few "trekkies" out there!!

you forgot pansexual =^o

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I prefer my wife so I am straight. Now I do feel flattered with male attention but I am not interested in men at all.

I say Girls and Tgirls. To be a bit blunt, I love breasts and thats all that matters to me. Plus there is an adult Tgirl star called Areeya that I think is just beautiful. Shes a sologirl in everything Ive seen, just posing nudes and topless no sex so its fairly classy. (Not that Im a pervert, but how else can you see a tgirl in the middle of the midwest??) Ive experimented a little in real life but Im a virgin waiting untill Im married. I dont like other guys. I think its the softness of the female body Im attracted to, and tgirls have that softness too. When it comes to Tgirls the fact that they have a penis doesnt bother me.

Is there a name for guys that like Tgirls?

Note in this discussion I take tgirl to mean a girl with both parts, not crossdressers. Im not attracted to other crossdressers, but chick with a penis is curiously attractive to me. Sometimes I fantasize abotu being one. Is that weird?
    Last edited by VikkiVixen7188; 05-01-2008 at 03:12 AM.

I don't find men sexually attractive. It's as simple as that.

Banned Read only
    A little hair-splitting, if you don't mind!

I think those who profess an interest in bisexuality but have not or will not go for it are more correctly labelled "bi-curious".

Also left out is a wide range of other possibilities: genderqueer, polyamorous, a-gender (I see you up there!), pansexuals (I see you, too!) and lots more.

Amazing the need to classify ourselves! Always looking for kindred spirits!

Granted these classifications would make your poll sheet as long as this page, and would not really affect your overall numbers....Just wanted to mention other options for the many who don't think they feel that they can fit their multi-dimensional pegs into any of the above mentioned holes! .....so to speak!

Me no answer poll, 'cos me no know! go figure!

I voted straight because that is what I am. I have no desire to have sexual relations with a man. Not only am I straight, but I am also monogamously committed sexually to my one and only wife with absolutely no desire or thoughts of being with another woman. Now granted, when I see a picture of a CD who presents like a knockout of a woman with no visual give-a-way that they are a man, like you Stacee, then I am attracted to the presentation, but not in a sexual sense, because in my mind, I am fully aware that underneath the presentation, you are a man.