Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Has all CDer's had a same sex experience

Not interested in men. Been married to the only two women i've ever had sex with.

I am Bi all the way. I had my first "encounter" with a man when I was 16. I was a gymnast in highschool and wasn't into dressing like I am today. then I would (please forgive me) hitch-hike on Sunset Blvd. and be just as comfortable with a man who wanted sex, or to take pictures, etc. (in the late 60"s this was almost the norm in Hollywood). Now (I'm 56) I still enjoy sexual activities with men and women, but my "Love and Romance" and emotions belong to my wife.

xxx, Evie

I think that women are so 'absolutely wonderful' that I would never want to be with a guy. But to each his own.

Bi and ok here

Up until now I have only been with women but I have been Bi for probably most of my life. And if I ever meet a guy that im comfortable with I would really like to have the experience. It will have to be right and in a relaxed atmisfear but im going to have an encounter sooner or later. I think it would real nice to have my first experience with a couple and I would like it to be more of a love making session. As I say, it would have to be right.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-28-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: rolleyes...

never been with a man, and never will. I love women always whether I am dressed as a male or female.

sorry gotta say that I am 100% hetero.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

I've always been attracted to women. There are some that I've been close to and known that I will never get anywhere with them sexually and it makes me feel angry and alone. But lately I have been semi-fantasizing about giving men oral sex. It seems like more fun then oral sex with women. I'm yet to do either. I don't like the thought of being gay, though. All the social stigma would drive me to suicide. What do you have to say about this?
    Last edited by satin_luva; 04-24-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Well...perhaps crossdressing could be interpreted as a form of unconscious homosexual behaviour.Witness the vigour with witch most CDs deny any homosexual leanings...

Junior Member ErikaLadyoftheDesert's Avatar

Open Minded

I would like to believe that most CD's are very open-minded people and are all-inclusive; Therefore we have some gay, bi and straight in our mists!

Me personally I am bi, but have only a few experiences with men.
    Like satin_luva above, I did "fantasize" about giving oral to a man many, many years before I actually had the opportunity to put my fantasy into reality. It is something I really enjoy doing with another man, actually it is the only "sex act" that I will do with another man.

Quote Originally Posted by satin_luva View Post
    I don't like the thought of being gay, though. All the social stigma would drive me to suicide. What do you have to say about this?
    I'd say that's pretty sad.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put me down as VERY bi-curious. Whether dressed or not. Would not say no under the right circumstances. Would LOVE to find another cd'er to try this with

I'm envious:

I hear a lot of you speak of your wives and how kind and supportive they are. My wife and I of almost 10 years are splitting up; the divorce is almost final. She threatens me constantly about my crossdressing (e.g. calling my job and telling my co-workers) The thing is, while I did crossdress before we were married, and I was single; I stopped doing it during the marriage. She only knew because I told her. I guess at this point I am distrustful of any new relationship. I need to crossdress, there is something so deep in my psyche ever since I can remember. My soon-to-be ex satisfied me and alleviated that need until she chose to punish me sexually. I guess you could say my marriage sucked, except for my 8 year old who I live for. I'm trying to find time and energy to build a credible femme personality. Sometimes I fantasize being a woman with a man; but I don't think I could do it. Or maybe I don't think I could pull it off. But never, a man with another man.

Everyone to their own.

Being bi-sexual, whether dressed or not I have no preferences as to gender of a partner. So far, when dressed, I have only been hit on by guys out for a bj or more, but if he's cute then what the hell.

My wife is OK with that, so long as I take precautions. She even encouraged me with a male friend who commented on my manhood, so she could watch. Voyeurism is her kick.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I've only had sex with women. I am attracted to women. However I am curious about being with another man. The thoughts about a same sex encounter have become stronger as time has gone by. We'll see what happens.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Sympathy sometimes is soothing

Quote Originally Posted by onceinawhile View Post
    I hear a lot of you speak of your wives and how kind and supportive they are. My wife and I of almost 10 years are splitting up; the divorce is almost final. She threatens me constantly about my crossdressing I guess you could say my marriage sucked, except for my 8 year old who I live for.
    I can relate totally, My first (I was around 20something was in to playing and experimenting, (somewhat of an enabler) my second understood but didn't encourage or want to participate, and was the mother of my son (at the time of our divorce he was 8 also), my third, was not only an enabler but helped me buy sexy dresses, pants, bras, shoes, etc. but when push came to shove during our split up she denied having any interest in my CD at all. Now my current 4th and absolutely love of my life (12 years now) knows of my past, accepts it for what it was but doesn't know I still do it, and more now than ever.

I have found out that letting it all out at the beginning of a relationship is (for me) the best, especially if you plan on continuing.

xxx, Evie

I am not ruling it out, but so far I haven't met any men that I was sexually attracted to.

Being Bi is the best of both worlds

Let me start by saying you ladies who are married for 20+ years are my role model. My wife and I have known each other for nearly 17 years, married for 8, and well on our way to reaching the 20 year and beyond mark. As for my sexuality, I consider myself bisexual. but I only recently came "out" about my orientation. During high school, I had several encounters with a friend. I never dressed in front of him, except once. I wore his mothers bathing suit in the hot tub for him. I looked back on this as just a phase and considered myself pure hetro.

When my wife and I were dating, we would talk for many hours about me dressing and the fantasy of being with a guy while dressed. While out on dates, we would look at guys and girls and discuss what we would look for, body wise, if we were to explore more. This talking continued for many years and recently, we were very close to having a three way with a fellow dresser. During the discussions with my wife about having a three way, I concluded I was Bi, and my wife is accepting of it. Now we can only hope to one day be given the opportunity again for that three way.

Nope!
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I've thought about this at some length and come to the conclusion that if the person was right I might take the next step. By right person I mean another crossdresser. The other person would definately have to be fully dressed as a woman for me to be interested.