Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has all CDer's had a same sex experience

I would say no to having had a same-sex experience, although one time may remotely qualify. Well over 10 years ago when I used to question my sexuality due to my dressing (even though I had relations with women and loved it) I was out one night (drab) with a big group and one of our friends was a good looking gay guy. Somehow the two of us ended up at my house alone and we were pretty drunk (which you would think would lower inhibitions.) I pretty much said to myself that if I had any doubt I should just figure it out. I went to my bed and hopped in and he did right after me. I really gave it a chance but couldn't even bring myself to touch or kiss him. I had to hop out and go sleep in the guest bed. It's just not in me, but I'm happy I gave it a chance to know for sure.

I don't have to ask a gay male friend "why don't you like women?" anymore. (I did once.) If they feel towards women like I do towards men then I guess I understand. From that moment I think I started being alot more accepting of all people. We're all different and there's nothing anyone can do to change that. And it's probably a good thing. How boring would this world be if we were all the same? Very!

Cheers to all.

well i'd say i'm bi, i've had a few very brief bi encounters, one of witch was with a guy who knew i dressed, this made it even more exciting.I also get turned on by other cder

Jill

I'm 100% hetrosexual love my wife. It's just that I love to dress in female clothing.

lusciouslisalips
    estero, florida (near Sanibel Island only on the mainland)

very well said my dear,

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    I would say no to having had a same-sex experience, although one time may remotely qualify. Well over 10 years ago when I used to question my sexuality due to my dressing (even though I had relations with women and loved it) I was out one night (drab) with a big group and one of our friends was a good looking gay guy. Somehow the two of us ended up at my house alone and we were pretty drunk (which you would think would lower inhibitions.) I pretty much said to myself that if I had any doubt I should just figure it out. I went to my bed and hopped in and he did right after me. I really gave it a chance but couldn't even bring myself to touch or kiss him. I had to hop out and go sleep in the guest bed. It's just not in me, but I'm happy I gave it a chance to know for sure.

I don't have to ask a gay male friend "why don't you like women?" anymore. (I did once.) If they feel towards women like I do towards men then I guess I understand. From that moment I think I started being alot more accepting of all people. We're all different and there's nothing anyone can do to change that. And it's probably a good thing. How boring would this world be if we were all the same? Very!

Cheers to all.
    You are very perceptive and correct in your assertions....lisa

I am Married, But..
    Currious.. I have dreamed a bit though....About other T-Girls..
    I love to Dream... Sometimes......
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

bi and happy. been in relationships with both and suppose call it lesbian CD relationships. been with my partner a few years now and are happy with the way we both are,.

alison x

No Desire ever to be with a man.ugh

Nikki

Nope, not at all for me. I've got ZERO interest in a same sex experience.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Well, if we're being honest.......

I have had one same sex relationship.......over and over and over. I had always been curious but afraid. I never acted on it until about 3 years ago when a friend and his wife (who I had also been intimate with before they met and sometimes after) stayed over. When he asked, I didn't say no.

I've turned down more than a few, but must admit there are others that I would not hesitate to be with if (or when) they ask. To me, being intimate with another is more about the other than the intimate.

And yes, after 3 years I am still occasionally seeing my friend and, on other occasions, his wife. I'm strange and not surprised that I would fit into a 30% profile.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Here's one I bet not many can say! I've only been to bed with one woman in my life - my wife of 20 years. I have no interest in men.
    Wow Kim, something else we have in common! (30 years for me) I doubt there are many of us "old school" girls around anymore!

As to the topic, I'm curious but married so it's not an issue. I do consider myself hetero.
    Sally

Here's one I bet not many can say! I've only been to bed with one woman in my life - my wife of 20 years. I have no interest in men.
    I can Kimberly. Only one woman for me. We have been together for 33 years. Married 27years!

Nope not interested at all. Also, my wife is my one and only.

Like some others have said it is all about the person for me.

Same Sex

Paula
    I have tried it. Not bad, Had a couple really nice relationships but after a few year or so of a Bi lifestyle I decided that the stress, was a extremely heavy, the pleasure was good but the stress just flat out weighed the pleasure. Maybe if I hadn't been married at the time (over 35 years to the same woman now), or I had found the right situation at the time things would be differant now. Not sure where I stand in the "LABEL" catagory now, but I used to be straight, then I was Bi and now Im straight again. Call me what you want, I'M A CROSSDRESSER AND LOVE IT.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Married and faithful to the same amazing woman for almost 27 years.
    Linda Marie Daniels

Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    Wow Kim, something else we have in common! (30 years for me)
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaMarie View Post
    Married and faithful to the same amazing woman for almost 27 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsEva View Post
    I can Kimberly. Only one woman for me. We have been together for 33 years. Married 27years!
    Wow, congrats girls!

Nope, never and do not want a sexual relationship of any type with a man. Now, women, often, many, all at the same time. Maybe dressed in matching panties while we do it.

Quote Originally Posted by paulaluvssz8 View Post
    I am a hetrosexual. Very much in love with my wife. And lately on this forum I have noticed alot of the members are talking about having relationships with men and women. So it made me wonder how many CDer's have done this and is this a reason for some who CD to help them identify their sexual idenity...
    I've thought about it, but I consider myself TG or somewhere in between.
    While an opportunity did present itself, he was a friend.

But unless an opportunity presented itself I've been hetero to date....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

The Unlucky
    Wow I guess I one of few here then, I am bisexual. I don't normally mention it to the whole world (I can't anyway-you gurls know why), my wife is bi as well.

I have had a few "encounters" with a man-my best friend-and I loved it. My wife knows about if you people must know, she had no problem with it.

Would I do it again? Yes.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleria View Post
    I like women.

I find men repulsive... not attracted at them at all...

But how 'bout a man that looks like a good lookin' woman?

Hmmmm?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I'm strictly hetro. Its important to realize that not ALL CDing is sex or sexuality based. We are NOT dealing with CD as ONE condition here, but rather several DIFFERENT psychological conditions thay only share CDing as a common element, and for different reasons.

Transsexualisim, fetishisim, escapisim and "taboo tripping" are all very different examples in where those affected might wear the clothing of the opposite sex, but not even remotely for the same reasons---

No general statements can be made concerning CDing as it is not a thing in itself, but rather a common response to a variety of conditions, just as a cough or fever are symptoms common to several unrelated ailments

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    ... just as a cough or fever are symptoms common to several unrelated ailments

Don't really like that analogy, Marina, but I get it.

You a pro psych person?

Just girls.

I am only interested in females. Whether dressed or not it does not change who I am.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    nope, probably never will.

If you had asked this question a few years ago, I would have said that I was 100% straight. Now I'm not so sure. I've never had an encounter with a man, and at this point I don't think I'd go out of my way to have one, but if something were to come up, then who knows . . . I might give it a go, especially if he were dressed as a woman.

Crystal