Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing and sports

Crossdressing and sports

Since I have been an athlete most of my life, I got to thinking which sports I would love to play and incorporate my CDing -- combination of competition and femininity, I guess. I think my top 2 choices would be tennis (how could you NOT want to wear one of those cute tennis dresses??) and figure skating (I can't skate a lick but would learn so I could wear one of those girly costumes and feel graceful).

What would be your choices?

Not really a sport I guess, but I always wanted to do ballet and tap dancing. I have ALWAYS wanted to play tennis in a tennis dress. Maybe one day...

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    Back in the day I was a ballroom dancer and thin as a rail (thanks to the dancing). In fact, I wore the same size as my partner. You can probably see where this is going, right? I had way too much fun with her ballroom and latin-american dresses, especially the latter. And, yes, ballrooom dancing is a sport, so there.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

That's easy! Golf!

1) Playing golf with breasts would help me keep my left arm straight resulting in more accurate shots

2) Hitting off the Ladies tees would start me off 10-20 yards closer to the green

3) I wouldn't be expected to hit 250 yard drives. As long as my outfit was cute and I hit it straight down the fairway, everyone would be very impressed

4) I could make believe that I didn't really want to take out my frustrations by crushing a golf ball; I could just hit it nice and gently....with love!

5) I could hit pink, yellow, and pale blue golf balls without people saying, "What are you? A girl?"

6) If I missed a putt because I didn't hit it hard enough, nobody would say, "Does your husband putt like that?"

7) Finally, after a long, hot round, I could just simply shower and unwind in the Ladies Locker Room.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

anything that involves wearing a short pleated skirt (tennis, hockey, netball ect) netball is similar to basketball here in england a big sport in girls schools

crossdressing and sports

Hi

I guess my two choices are golf and tennis.
    I love being a girl

I used to dream of being in the netball team when I was younger
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Golf

It would still be racing cars. I would only have to get a pink firesuit!!

Quote Originally Posted by natasha View Post
    It would still be racing cars. I would only have to get a pink firesuit!!
    Me too..Also tennis, ice skating and ballroom dancing for the outfits.

GG, Giving Corset Advice MsToriJones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanW View Post
    But I'm still having a problem with the site and the only way I can post is to a thread with recent activity.

I can see the main forum page, and I can click on the threads that have new posts to them (I can also navigate between threads with new posts using the "previous thread" "next thread" links at the bottom of each thread), however when I click from the main forum page into a sub-forum (ie: when I click on MtF Crossdressing) I don't see ANYTHING.

I've cleared my browser cache, cookies, and history already with no change. Anybody else having the same problem?

Again, sorry for this intrusion. Please PM me if anyone can help.
    and here I thought it was just me....good to know it is not just me that doesn't get to the MTF Crossdressing forum list
    [SIZE="3"]Ms Tori Jones [/SIZE]

I would love to play tennis in one of those Tennis dresses.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    Thanks ladies! Hopefully some of the other girls will see this and understand that it's a site problem. And thank to Amy for bringing us back on topic as well.

I have cheerleader outfits from when I was younger. Fit is a bit dubious at the moment, but I should be fine with them if I'm able to get down to something like a 32"-33" waist and for certain if I were to do that with a foundation garment.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

Golf

Playing golf enfemme is probably my biggest want-to-do that I haven't done. I really can't believe I haven't done it. This will be the year. I guarantee it.

Smile Fantasy

My ultimate fantasy is to slip into a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,just
    to see how it feels
    Michelle
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Golf, Tennis and Figure Skating in no particular order. I play hockey and am a goaltender, I've played with breasts, bra and panties as well as nylons. Felt great!!

As for golf, tennis and figure skating I have the cute little outfits I need for tennis and golf. Just need to go out and do it. It's just easier to do it with somebody else. ( any takers )

I also have my very own light/dark grey figure skates that I skate in, even in boy mode with my kids.

Ps this site still has problems when I click on any sub title/forum all I get is a blank white page and i the corner the word "Done"

Thanks Erica
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

Wow -- my big fantasy

No question about it: Beach Volleyball!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Janie
    Florida Gulf Coast

Did anyone eelse see that play ("Rapunzel") on television recently about an east European bloke who crossdressed to enter the women's tennis championships? It got me thinking......!
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/tv/t...9520-20280642/

i used to dream of being a ballerina, or ice skater, but seemed a little too soft, so i decided id most want to be a female wrestler,on the show called G.L.O.W (georgeous lasies of wrestling) from the 80`s,they really wore sexy little outfits and it was so sexy watching them roll around in the ring

That's a good question.
    I guess in winter I would most likely skate, and downhill ski, ladies hockey, and in the summer, lets think, ah swimming, horse jumping, all enfem.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Those short pleated skirts, OMG!

I put a tennis outfit on Sherry, with the best of intentions. Thot we mite go out and rally against the wall behind our house. Didn't work out, tho. She looked SO cute, we never left the closet!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would also enjoy being a lady figure skater. The costumes are amazing and I do enjoy ice skating. They combine grace, power, and cardiovascular fitness.
    Jamie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Playing tennis is #1, the appeal of playing on a warm sunny day in a cute tennis skirt is overwhelming. Having to shag the errant balls in a lady like fashon would be fun. Playing a round of golf holds an attraction with the amount of time it takes to play a round, especially dressed en femme.

But no one has mentioned running a 5K in short running shorts and a tank top with hundreds other runners. Now that would be exciting along with the number of people on the sides of the street and hopefully not being made. I haven't had the nerve to register for a run but I have run the neighborhood streets in training. I have also trained around the neighborhood biking in spandex and tank top.

Participating in a 5K would be real "drag racing".

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Ice Skating

When I was a teen-ager (a life time ago)
    on Long island NY, in winter I would go Ice Skating late at night on Frozen lakes near my house, dressed in Tights and Leotard top,
    It was a great thrill gliding in the cold en-fem.
    I did try our for Icecapades once im Male persona.
    JoanAz

I would also like to try either tennis or golf, as everyone has said the short skirts or skorts, do it for me.