Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just A Little Brain Washing LOL

Just A Link~ OMG

Wow!! I never expected this kind of response or even this much viewing on a simple, Youtube link, In my eye's it was simply interesting and maybe for some a relaxation tool, similar to those Thunderstorm, or Waterfall tapes. I also find it amazing that some find very simple words so very powerful and threatening when they are only as strong as you let them be. The actual beauty of this whole thing is if you don't like it, just click it off, no biggy right, but it certainly is getting enough hits in two days. Well I must go let the Steppford Girls out of the basement and charge their batteries LOL
    Hugs Rena

Really now, I don't get it... what was the big deal there.gsghg vxcbvbxnb MUST GET PANTYHOSE... MUST SHAVE MY LEGS.. MUST GET A DRESS... MUST GET WAMANIZED...

Headed toward the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    Really now, I don't get it... what was the big deal there.gsghg vxcbvbxnb MUST GET PANTYHOSE... MUST SHAVE MY LEGS.. MUST GET A DRESS... MUST GET WAMANIZED...
    Summary of the first 2:03 minutes.

Words used:

Submit - 40 times

Obey - 40 times

At this point I turned of my screen and just listened to the next 8 minutes.

Submissive - 30 times.

Did you actually listen to all of it? because had you listened to all of it, you would have also heard messages about who this is what your wife wants and other such BS!

Oh, I have my own little "treat" in store when I get time to finish. I have the utube account..now I need time..and a better audio processor