Thread: Don't you just hate it when ....

Aspiring Member

Don't you just hate it when ....

You're all made up, eyelashes looking great with mascara, then a bit later on you completely forget about the mascara and you need to rub your eye(s), all of a sudden you have panda eyes!

Just done that this very minute!

Have you any other "don't you just hate it when's"?

(another I can think of - just finished polishing my nails and the phone rings)

Sounds corny but I hate it when I forget that I'm wearing paint and fall asleep (also known as pass out drunk in some crowds). Annie wakes up looking pretty darned rough! Yikes!
    [SIZE="2"]It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can I join in? I hate it when I have just had my nails done at the salon and forget to pay first then you have to flaff about trying to get your purse out to pay lol...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Hi Girls, I hate it when...I've just put the final touches on my makeup, head to toe everything else is perfect and there is knock at the door, the unexpected and unknowing family member just stopped in for a visit. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Can I join in? I hate it when I have just had my nails done at the salon and forget to pay first then you have to flaff about trying to get your purse out to pay lol...
    ...especially if you have to write a check! Or, while at the nail salon, forgetting to pull your car keys out of your jeans before getting polished, I hate that one too. Sometimes my nail tech and I are so busy gabbing that we both forget
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hate when the unexpected visitor appears Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

You have to go change as quick as you can and make sure you have not missed anything before going to meet them

One mistake could be fatal
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Finding out the lipstick you have on leaves a nice dark pink/red tint to your lips when you remove it,also washing your new top and then finding out all the glitter has transfered to the towels, when you get out of the bath to dry glitter from head to toe for days.

I hate it when.....

Realizing after you put on the extra long nails for a special event that you haven't put in your contacts yet! Talk about a poke in the eye with something sharp!!
    Sally

Banned Read only
    I hate when the unexpected visitor appears Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    You too, huh.

Most of the above..And also when my dog decides to leap at me ruining my tights :mad:

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Breaking a heel on new boots! YUCK!

You've just gotten your hair perfect and step outside... Along comes the wind and messes your entire do! Yuk! No hairspray will hold in high wind. TeeHeeHee!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    You've just gotten your hair perfect and step outside... Along comes the wind and messes your entire do! Yuk! No hairspray will hold in high wind. TeeHeeHee!
    Living where I live (one of the most windiest parts of the world I know of, 100 KM/hr winds are the norm here), I can understand.

My 2 bits...
    Cant stand it when you go to scratch the "boys" and forget about your nails...
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

Reaching the end of a bottle part way through doing my nails when I find the new nail varnish doesn't match the old one even though they have the same code.
    Beauty is in the smile of the beholder

I hate it when, when drab, I forget to zip my fly and my purple panties show.
    Swear tio God it happened yesterday on the golfcourse yesterday after visiting the tree.:

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    yes i've done that way too many time . i pay up front now

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah_UK View Post
    You're all made up, eyelashes looking great with mascara, then a bit later on you completely forget about the mascara and you need to rub your eye(s), all of a sudden you have panda eyes!
    Just done that this very minute!

Have you any other "don't you just hate it when's"?

(another I can think of - just finished polishing my nails and the phone rings)
    panda eyes or raccoon eyes i still for get sometimes
    and another one is putting my fingers through my pantyhose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

....hate it when.....you tried really really hard!!!..... and concentrated!!!!.... and did EVERYTHING in the right order...... and when you look at the photos you realise your makeup was done by a pissed member of Kiss and a 3 year old let loose with a new crayon set.

I hate it when you have to wash off eye makeup. That pesky mascara just never comes off. You eventually get so upset with it, that you just decide to let it go 3/4 washed and just try and look sleepy if you run into someone you know.

i hate it when i buy a new outfit and i really want to wear it but cant and have to wait for privacy.

I hate it when you have to wash off eye makeup. That pesky mascara just never comes off.
    i dont know why but makeup removal for me is really quick and easy. i just have one paper towel that i run through warm-hot water and i use it to wipe my entire face, starting from the forehead, then my eyes i wipe a few times, then cheeks/nose etc... (this takes about a couple minutes altogether). at this point most of the makeup is removed and i use a facial cleanser, which removes the last of the makeup (even that dark eye makeup) while moisturizing my face! well thats how i do it at least... and it only takes about 5 minutes or less. i hope this helps you a bit lisa!
    like shooting stars in a barrel

Unhappy

I hate it when I have to take off my clothes and make-up and return to the drab world. I hate nothing else more.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

When you are so busy concentrating on removing every trace of mascara and eyeliner before bedtime that you forgot to take your lenses out?
    When you were genetically pre-determined to be size 9 feet and most high street stores go up to a size 8? (Can't complain too much, I've still got 7 lovely pairs of size 9s)

I hate when that happends......

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    I hate it when I have to take off my clothes and make-up and return to the drab world. I hate nothing else more.
    A girl After my own Heart! Nothing Worst than the stepping back!
    Hugs Rena
    Last edited by RenaCD; 12-01-2007 at 07:44 PM. Reason: spelling

You're at the far end of that large mall, and you realize that the new shoes you purchased last week, and you've already worn to "break in", really aren't THAT comfortable. In fact you can feel the blister forming.
    Makes for a very long walk back, with no shoe store between you and the car. If I walk fast, it's gonna hurt, and if I walk slow, it'll prolong the agony.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png