Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD and submission - chicken or egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    Hi Lucy,

I'm not at all submissive. I don't like pain so S&M is not in my life, not even in my fantazies...Eugenie
    Oh, nor me! I'm far too much of a wimp. Hypnosis, now, that's another matter...

Kisses,

Lucy
    A Work in Progress...

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Lucy, as with so many things crossdressing is simply a part of who you are. If I had to guess, I would say that exploring your CD side made you more receptive to your submissive side. They have probably both been there for years, quite independent of each other. And like any two random things in your life it's always possible that there's some overlap. But that doesn't mean there's a cause and effect thing there.

BTW: S&M is different than, but can be part of, B&D (aka bondage) and D/s (which is where the submission comes in, for our purposes anyway).

Incidentally, I'm trans and submissive. Those are two different parts of my life, so if I "mix" them it's just what I feel like doing at the time. Sort of like SF BDSM. You know?

Submission

i remember being submissive long before i began dressing as a girl. (Submission is such a THRILL!)

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy stockings View Post
    i remember being submissive long before i began dressing as a girl. (Submission is such a THRILL!)
    and on that note...

(Domination is such a thrill!) lol

Authority needn't raise its voice

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Morgan View Post
    Lucy, as with so many things crossdressing is simply a part of who you are. If I had to guess, I would say that exploring your CD side made you more receptive to your submissive side. They have probably both been there for years, quite independent of each other. And like any two random things in your life it's always possible that there's some overlap. But that doesn't mean there's a cause and effect thing there.
    Well Casey, that's certainly the way it feels. The two were harder to distinguish when my CDing had a greater sexual element. I've noticed that as CDing has become less sexual (I've been en femme for the last 48 hours, a rarity for me, without any noticeable sexual effect at all), the submission element has become more detached from it. I have a tendency to excessive introspection, though, so I'm always ferreting about for causes and influences - another lifelong obsession!

Kisses,

Lucy
    A Work in Progress...