Thread: frozen breast forms?

frozen breast forms?

help girls i have to leave my luggage outside in ontario tomorrow for about 10 hours in below freezing temperatures, will the cold hurt my goldseal breastforms?? any suggestions? ive wrapped then in two sweaters and a blanket hope they dont burst ? thanks for your input caryn
    ps its frozen not froozen unless silicone froozes?

Over the weekend I had my forms with all my Teresa stuff in the car for two days while I was away for Thanksgiving with people who don't know (yet) about Me. They were darn cold but not frozen or hurt in any way from the experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Glamour Boutique told me a story why they sold a batch of forms for less money. They were en route from Germany and got held up in customs or something. Bottom line is they were outside in freezing temps for two or three days. There seemed to be no physical damage but GB did not feel right selling them at full price. I don't belive there was ever a problem reported with those.

May I suggest warming them (slowly) to room temperature before wearing them? :-)

Gen

A quick Google search shows the freezing point of silicone to be -22C. Bare in mind that this is a siicone oil and the material used in breast forms may not be identical (I am not a chemist).
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina View Post
    Over the weekend I had my forms with all my Teresa stuff in the car for two days while I was away for Thanksgiving with people who don't know (yet) about Me. They were darn cold but not frozen or hurt in any way from the experience.
    I hope you warmed them up good before putting them on.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

thanks forn the help

thanks for the input girls hopefully no harm will come from the cold and i will warm them up before wearing thanks caryn

Silicon is pretty cold resistant.
    We used silicon tubes to siphon liquid nitrogen (-196 °C) in our lab. It gets hard but not brittle like rubber at this temperature. If it warms up it gets full flexible again.

Of course it will depend on the sort of silicon, but I wouldn't expect any damage.
    Last edited by Marla S; 11-28-2007 at 06:32 AM.

What about women who's implants get hard. How does that happen?

This is a Sensitive Issue

The cold shouldn't bother the silicone, but if the nipples begin to swell and become sensitive put another sweater on them and Hot Coco wouldn't hurt,LOL
    Hugs Rena

no visiable damage

got home and checked my forms first thing they were still plyable and suffered no damage thanks for everyones input caryn